Practice Squad Cowboys sign Dalvin Cook

Hadenough

Reaction score
This guy. Way to accept defeat. Next time be consistent with both players and don't blame someone else.
You will learn after this season something I already know. Both Cooks and Elliott are washed up. But I guess it takes letting go of your ignorance to see that.

mldardy

Reaction score
You will learn after this season something I already know. Both Cooks and Elliott are washed up. But I guess it takes letting go of your ignorance to see that.
OK awesome. :rolleyes: That wasn't my point. Never was. My point was you mentioned Zeke's last two years without mentioning Cook's last two.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Talk about missing the point. Again he mentioned Zeke's last two years without mentioning Cook's last two years. Cook joined the Jets in August of last year was never the starter. Zeke started 5 games last year and 14 the year before that and averaged those numbers. Zeke had almost 3 times as many carries last year with those numbers. Talk about a lack of production. That is the very definition of it compared to Cook.
My hope is that Elliott gets back to being the back he was the first half of the last two seasons he was here and Cook gets back to being the back he was in 2022, when he averaged 4.4 YPC. Don't know if either can do it, but that's my hope. Before last year, Cook had never averaged lower than 4.4 YPC.

But right now, he's a 3.2 back and Elliott is a 3.5 back until they prove otherwise. Both of them, and even Henry, are starting to show why backs often don't have long careers. The bodies start breaking down and more injuries crop up to slow them down.