Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Damontre Moore

waldoputty

Reaction score
So let's get him : an uber app, prepaid cc , some dre beats for his own, Emily's sharing is caring book from amazon, and some zen music from iTunes?

no, you would need to give one up for the team.
you have to watch him 24-hours a day and make sure you give him whatever he needs 24-hours a day
:lmao:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
So the Cowboys are now the 5th team in his short career to fulfill his childhood dream.

Guys like Moore keep getting chances because of their talent. It's sad, but true.

If the Cowboys hit on this signing, though, they'll have a 25 year old pass rusher for next to nothing. It's worth the risk, though I suspect he's on a very short leash.

Plankton

Reaction score
Checking out your signature, if you love Denver's OG so much why don't you go be a Broncos fan?

95f8860ca47be0dfa242821b139f08e4.jpg

negativecreep

Reaction score
I don't know much about him except what I've read here, but I'm willing to give him a shot. If it doesn't work, we'll see ya. I have a feeling our staff will get a feel for him quick and make the right choice. He does bring the pass rushing ability and the attitude we need from what I've read and seen on YouTube(yeah I know, not the best place to evaluate talent).

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Here are comparisons of Tapper, DLaw and Moore
Tapper is faster than Moore and DLaw
DLaw is slightly faster than Moore
Tapper did not test on agility but known to have less bend
Moore is better than DLaw in agility overall (cone and shuttle)

-------------------Tapper----------Moore-----------DLaw
40 yard----------4.59--------------4.84-------------4.8
20 yard----------2.68--------------2.87-------------2.8
10 yard----------1.59--------------1.72-------------1.68
cone----------------------------------4.33-------------4.31
shuttle--------------------------------7.08-------------7.46
Good signing. Hopefully this young man makes the most of his opportunity this time.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I am am all for second, third, four chances but if he can not make it here in Dallas with Marinelli and Jones, than he is all but gone from the league.