Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Dante Fowler

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Quote me. Exactly. At least risenstar is funny. You’re just lame.
If you think I'm lame then I'm doing something right. Because the more I see your post the more I believe being the opposite of whatever side you're on is the right side.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I was more of a Jerry Hughes fan but beggars can't be choosers at this point

Whosurpopi

Reaction score
I dont get how you guys wanted them to sing train wreck Gregory to that ridiculous contract, but ***** about this one year 5 mill prove it deal. F Gregory and his untimely penalties. Collins might have been a descent player 2 years ago, but he was not good this year. Every time they ran the ball, whom ever he was blocking would go right around him and clog the lane.

ColeBeasley11

BruceCarter54
Reaction score
Oh lord his PFF rating. A guy as good as you think should not have any problem latching on to team and getting a very good contract.

Right ppl use PFF to validate inaccurate takes. Anyone who watched us last year saw Collins struggle very badly.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I dont get how you guys wanted them to sing train wreck Gregory to that ridiculous contract, but ***** about this one year 5 mill prove it deal. F Gregory and his untimely penalties. Collins might have been a descent player 2 years ago, but he was not good this year. Every time they ran the ball, whom ever he was blocking would go right around him and clog the lane.

Generally, you get what you pay for. There's a reason Gregory got a big deal and Fowler is begging for scraps. I don't mind the signing, but I'm realistic about it and not expecting much. It's possible we'll hit and he'll have his best year in years, but it is most likely that he'll be worse than what Denver gets from Gregory.

However, considering that this is what the Joneses do, I'd rather take a shot on Fowler than just rely on what we had.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gregory ***** up the deal.....stephen didn't do anything wrong other than give them the contract everyone gets.

Collins is not a top 10 tackle. Can't be when your backup played way better than you.

No, Gregory caught the DFT changing what they originally agreed upon.
It was already said, that Dak did not have the wording in his contract.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fowler is a poor man's Clowney.

Clowney is a poor man's starting end on a good team.

The draft will fix everything so no need to worry.

plymkr

Reaction score
Has the numbers from the contract been released. How long and how much?