Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Darian Thompson

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I think he is a very good special-teamer. His play and his salary, all lead me to believe that he is here to play special teams and be backup safety.
I don't think he is intended to be a starter. At VERY least, he will compete with Wilson for the starting SS spot, but I still think we bring at least one more S in.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
When Heath was injured, we played Thompson, and he was awful that first game. I think he got better in later games.
My main point was just that I am ready for upgrading our D with new talent. Not more of our own backups that couldn’t start on a sub par defense.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think he is a very good special-teamer. His play and his salary, all lead me to believe that he is here to play special teams and be backup safety.
I don't think he is intended to be a starter. At VERY least, he will compete with Wilson for the starting SS spot, but I still think we bring at least one more S in.

Once I saw the contract, I called down. It's peanuts. It's warm body veteran insurance money. And I remembered that his play did pick up after his disastrous first start for Heath.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is just zero value in this. Guy moves slower than rich eisen in a suit.... 2.8m thrown down the crapper

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here is a youngster who has displayed encouraging promise! It's up to him to make us proud. I like this signing!:thumbup: