Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DE Kerry Hyder

eromeopolk

Reaction score
giphy.gif
https://www.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/17/kerry-hyder-weight-loss-nfl-detroit-lions-breakout-season

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we only use the big blue banner when we sing someone that has a chance of making the team? Thanks

bark

Reaction score
He has yet to attend a practice session for the cowboys. I would hold off on the derisive, belittling comments until them. Antwuan woods?

Perhaps the cowboys are getting away from acquiring injury prone players. I'd say that's prudent.

^^^^^^^^^^
You literally just posted this in the gathers thread.

817Gill

Reaction score
Antwaun Woods never suffered a torn achilles before arriving in Dallas.
Understood, but Achilles aren’t the career ending injury they used to be. Much like ACL’s, modern technology has allowed guys to come back and perform at the same level as pre-injury. I would definitely give him another look see because this might actually turn out to be a genius move. If he comes right in and gives us 6-8 like Randy would have then it’s perfect.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
I must be in the minority because I recognized the name when I saw it. Didn't know about his injury problems because I pay little attention to the Lions, but for some reason I remembered this guy.

Maybe I knew he would be a Cowboy someday. Excuse me now, I have to go buy a lottery ticket.
Good luck!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Understood, but Achilles aren’t the career ending injury they used to be. Much like ACL’s, modern technology has allowed guys to come back and perform at the same level as pre-injury. I would definitely give him another look see because this might actually turn out to be a genius move. If he comes right in and gives us 6-8 like Randy would have then it’s perfect.
Big gamble for a roster spot. Hope it works out. Not many players perform back up to par after suffering a torn achilles. Can only keep fingers crossed he can at this point. Oh well...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Suggs tore both Achilles in his pro career and still produced at a high level.

But he's also Terrell Suggs.

BTW, I'm disappointed a bunch of Texas boys didn't seem to know who Hyder was. I knew the bum immediately and I'm in the Northeast. Cmon, bros.

BigD49

Reaction score
John Owning likes it and he's a great source when it comes to analyzing edge players, so I'll take it *shrug*

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Tyrone Crawford and Greg Ellis both came back from achilles the next season. Detroit trainers probably aren't as good as the Cowboys.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
He has yet to attend a practice session for the cowboys. I would hold off on the derisive, belittling comments until them. Antwuan woods?

Dont mind them. Negativity gets likes because if you're cynical you must be smart.

They all can't wait to say he sucked if he does and if he outperforms his contract they'll say it wasn't good enough and if he's an all pro they wont say anything at all.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Suggs tore both Achilles in his pro career and still produced at a high level.

But he's also Terrell Suggs.

BTW, I'm disappointed a bunch of Texas boys didn't seem to know who Hyder was. I knew the bum immediately and I'm in the Northeast. Cmon, bros.
Correct. I thought for sure a few of the Lubbock people around here would have rang a cowbell or something by now.

cern

Reaction score

Perhaps the cowboys are getting away from acquiring injury prone players. I'd say that's prudent.

^^^^^^^^^^
You literally just posted this in the gathers thread.
This isn't the gaethers thread. Was there another irrelevant point you were trying to make?:):):)