75 percent play-time: $500,000
Four sacks: 125,000
Six sacks: $250,000
Base value: $1.75 million
Max value: $2.5 million

Good job speedie

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Sounds like a guy who is ready to have a breakout season and with only a one year prove it deal, you know he’s gonna play hungry. Worst case scenario is that he provides solid depth.

Not knowing much about him I see him as a 3-Tech but knowing Rod, he will play the one. In any event he provides a decent rotational piece we need, especially since Maliek is injury prone and David went Hollywood on us..

It’s a one year deal whiners, I don’t care what the numbers are. If he ends up being a bad fit, he’s gone. Win win.. I bet he does well here and gets paid elsewhere the following season...

I bet we draft a DT in 2019 and they compete, Ain't nothin wrong with good old fashioned competition. To the victor goes the spoils and we haven't spoiled him yet. Wait until he feasts then we spoil

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not a bad pickup but man how starved are we as a fanbase that Christian Covington generates an 11-page thread.
,,,er,,,I'll lay it out in a layman's explainin':
The positive therapeutic effects of collectively shared gladness is required in counteracting the prior 48 hours of gloomy clouds of dire badness that was permeating the forums atmosphere,,, & personally, I'm grooving to this current weather
:oldcouple::thumbup::oldcouple:

o_O

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
,,,er,,,I'll lay it out in a layman's explainin':
The positive therapeutic effects of collectively shared gladness is required in counteracting the prior 48 hours of gloomy clouds of dire badness that was permeating the forums atmosphere,,, & personally, I'm grooving to this current weather
:oldcouple::thumbup::oldcouple:

o_O
Gave you a like but man I gotta say. I never quite understand what it is you're saying. No offense brother - left out the comma cause of Corso's tip of the day.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Fits the profile:

PRO DAY RESULTS

40-yard dash: 4.91 an 4.89 seconds
Vertical jump: 30 1/2 inches
Broad jump: 9 feet, 3 inches
Short shuttle: 4.43 seconds
3-cone: 7.43 seconds
Bench: 24 reps of 225 pounds

Also from Canada like Crawford with a similar injury record, and graduated from Will McClay's Alma Mata.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gave you a like but man I gotta say. I never quite understand what it is you're saying. No offense brother - left out the comma cause of Corso's tip of the day.
:lmao: Corso?,,,Corso? I got to no listen to no stinkin' Corso:lmao2:

* no offense taken my brother,,, but,,,ya know? Yer' listening to Corso explains everything one needs knowing as to why yer' of slightly confused befuddlement in questioning the attributable merits of an 11 page thread covering the acquisition of DL Chris Covington,,, er,,,just sayin',,,o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao: