Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DT Justin Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Beaten out for a roster spot by Joey Ivie. You can’t make this stuff up
Ivie ended up being released as well about 10 days later. He's on their practice squad. I don't think Hamilton qualifies for practice squad anymore.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't care about his sacks...we need him t tackle RB's at the LOS. Shed a friggin block and tackle the dang RB.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
What happened to Daniel Wise? I thought he would be in the discussion.

Looks like we wanted a little more size, although Wise is probably closer to what we had in Crawford, a tweener with some quickness. Hamilton can play the run better than Hill can right now.

Zordon

Reaction score
The total mismanagement of this dline is the worst part of this season. They knew coming into the season that Crawford's hip was going to be a lingering issue all season. Broaddus has been talking about it on TC for two months. I'm guessing they knew in minicamp that Hill was going to be a huge project that more than likely wouldn't contribute this season. They knew D-Law was coming off off-season surgery and wouldn't be a full participant until the eve of the season starting. They knew all of this yet barely did anything in free agency to address these issues. They knew all of this and still held a grudge on Taco and got nothing in return for him. This team is a ****** disaster on so many levels right now.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
That philosophy is the same as....basically the entire NFL, because nickel is base.

Players who "Clog" are a dying breed. The 49ers have the best defensive front in the league, and have 1 guy even close to what you're talking about.
Dumbest post in the forum, 49rs haven’t won a playoff game since when... t

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2mt8_f-7jFxjLGFusIcQWJriy68F48fyTaPkLR7I2jzdd2y0c

Creeper

Reaction score
So why did they use a 2nd round pick, after not having a 1st round pick, on Trysten Hill? The Cowboys should outsource their 2nd round picks to the fans.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Didn't Irving come from the Chiefs PS?

He was..he had some juice..a little flashy yeah?

I'm grasping for straws at this point
:huh:

eromeopolk

Reaction score
He was the 46th rated DT out of college in 2015. No.1 Leonard Williams is available for trade. Hamilton is from LA so he has some ability given by the waters of the Mississippi river. He is a run plugger with strength.

Justin Hamilton:
Dates: 03/25/15
Hand: 09 1/4 Arm: 33 1/4
Wingspan: 80

Height: 6017
Weight: 311
40 Yrd Dash: 5.11
20 Yrd Dash: 3.00
10 Yrd Dash: 1.82 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 28
Vertical Jump: 31 1/2
Broad Jump: 08'00"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.64
3-Cone Drill: 7.68

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Dumbest post in the forum, 49rs haven’t won a playoff game since when...

Ark Armstead - 2015 17th overall pick
DeForest Buckner - 2016 7th overall pick
Solomon Thomas - 2017 3rd overall pick
Nick Bosa - 2019 2nd overall pick
Dee Ford - traded a 2nd round pick for him and signed to 5-year, $87.5M contract

Pretty serious investment in D Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.