Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DT Justin Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
at least he has having been coached by andy reid on his resume.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Ark Armstead - 2015 17th overall pick
DeForest Buckner - 2016 7th overall pick
Solomon Thomas - 2017 3rd overall pick
Nick Bosa - 2019 2nd overall pick
Dee Ford - traded a 2nd round pick for him and signed to 5-year, $87.5M contract

Pretty serious investment in D Line.

I don’t mind the investment, but don’t act like they have been Seattle’s defense and running West for 5 years. The upcoming contracts don’t help out either

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Strange positional signing. I was expecting a 3 tech or DE. This dude is more of a 1 tech so I doubt he's getting playing time as we already are dressing Covington and Woods.

I'd also look for another roster move late in the week - we are likely gonna have to bring up Jackson or Olumba to play corner. I'd expect Ventrell Bryant is getting cut.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we go with fans being upset that the Cowboys weren't able to find a standout player sitting at home as if the other 31 teams somehow overlooked what a stud he is.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Here we go with fans being upset that the Cowboys weren't able to find a standout player sitting at home as if the other 31 teams somehow overlooked what a stud he is.

LOL. Really, who is out there to sign? Nothing but team cuts left at the moment.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is very true.

Hopefully he is the wide body anchor we thought Covington would be
He almost certainly was signed as interior D-Line depth and not with the expectation that he would step in and make an impact.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Strange positional signing. I was expecting a 3 tech or DE. This dude is more of a 1 tech so I doubt he's getting playing time as we already are dressing Covington and Woods.

I'd also look for another roster move late in the week - we are likely gonna have to bring up Jackson or Olumba to play corner. I'd expect Ventrell Bryant is getting cut.

I think Covington ends up at 3-tech on early downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.