Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
0.5 Career Sacks

350.png

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How much did he bench at pro day.

Not sure. That can be misleading though as bench and functional strength can differ. I was reading stuff that writters were saying about his play, how strong he was and his tackling. That was this pre-season with the chiefs. That when he came out their run D took a huge hit, put him back in and he's like a friggin brick wall. We shall see though, could be all hype but that's what they say.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Read a lot of the comments here, and think we need to calm down.

This is just a depth signing. I doubt Hamilton will even see game action this year unless there's an injury to one of the four DT's ahead of him (Woods, Collins, Covington, Hill).

Dallas had to sign a guy like Hamilton. The next Aaron Donald isn't available right now.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He was the 46th rated DT out of college in 2015. No.1 Leonard Williams is available for trade. Hamilton is from LA so he has some ability given by the waters of the Mississippi river. He is a run plugger with strength.

Justin Hamilton:
Dates: 03/25/15
Hand: 09 1/4 Arm: 33 1/4
Wingspan: 80

Height: 6017
Weight: 311
40 Yrd Dash: 5.11
20 Yrd Dash: 3.00
10 Yrd Dash: 1.82 225 Lb. Bench Reps: 28
Vertical Jump: 31 1/2
Broad Jump: 08'00"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.64
3-Cone Drill: 7.68

Leonard Williams is available for trade? Is he still on his rookie deal? He's really been a disappointment hasn't he? Maybe they'd move him for cheap.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I would think a receiver is something we need. Gallup just returned from injury, cooper is hurt, Cobb is hurt, Smith is hurt. They brought up Ven Bryant....... people aren't going to like this but I would sign Dez back and send the other Bryant back to the practice squad.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Read a lot of the comments here, and think we need to calm down.

This is just a depth signing. I doubt Hamilton will even see game action this year unless there's an injury to one of the four DT's ahead of him (Woods, Collins, Covington, Hill).

Dallas had to sign a guy like Hamilton. The next Aaron Donald isn't available right now.
I dont think we would have to worry about the next Aaron Donald...Jerry would just by-pass him and draft another TE.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If this guy goes active roster this week and Trysten Hill does not, are we legally allowed to call T. Hill a bust yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.