Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Jayron Kearse

cheyennes

Reaction score
Another sad day, a new year, a new life and the same mistakes , the same mediocrity,
GO COWBOYS !!!! with or with out the Jones's, nothing raelly hapen

ultron

Reaction score
What is it with the Cowboys fascination for in the box safeties.

Dan Quinn likes big safeties/corners and thumpers. This makes sense and they’ll sign either Hooker or Kazee, if not - look for them to possibly package some picks together and jump back in the 1st round (late 1st round) and take Moehrig (the best safety in the draft)... or they might get lucky and he’ll be there in the 2nd rd when it’s our turn to pick. Hell I wouldn’t even be mad if they took him with the 10th pick:

Dude looks like a young Earl Thomas

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
What in the F...seriously can Jerry just go to the light already and may be take Stephen as well.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Maybe we can draft a safety before the 82nd round.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
This is a depth signing/special teams. If they don't sign Kazee or Hooker in a few days, then I will rip them a new one. But let's see if Kazee signs with Detroit and Hooker remains out there or visits someone else first.
Exactly.
If this is a replacement for Thompson, then it's a positive. If they intend for him to be Woods' replacement then it's a major step down.
It definitely sounds like the former.

Carson

Reaction score
Exactly.
If this is a replacement for Thompson, then it's a positive. If they intend for him to be Woods' replacement then it's a major step down.
It definitely sounds like the former.
I don’t think it is. He’s the only free safety on the team

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hooker and Kazee are both long shots to ever be worth a crap again. If they do sign one of them, safety still isn’t fixed. That is something we as fans need to understand.

Oh don’t get me wrong Asthma.

I want the cowboys to draft a FS in the first 3 rounds regardless.

I honestly want Kazee or Hooker AND a top 3 round draft pick at FS.

We need that many safeties still lol.

I’m just speaking strictly FA move wise.

Bigdog

Reaction score
This is a decent signing. Maybe there are some red flags going on with the other 2.
Yeah like they don’t fit our secondary since they are allergic to the ball. Obviously Kearse is too.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Oh don’t get me wrong Asthma.

I want the cowboys to draft a FS in the first 3 rounds regardless.

I honestly want Kazee or Hooker AND a top 3 round draft pick. We need that many safeties still lol.
I gotcha. But I’m telling you it is a pretty long shot for either of those guys to be worth anything. Really longshot, IMO.