Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Tristan Vizcaino to PS

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Hopefully, by the time I’ve figured out how to spell Tristan’s last name - he’ll ALREADY have connected on more 2023 Playoffs PATs than his predecessor- Brett Maher.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Who was the great CZ’er whose epic tagline was ‘I hate kickers’? He was an all-time great at the zone - it’s been soooo long. I’m old and my memory is fuzzy. I loved this guy.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If I was Mike McCarthy I would line up and try an extra point and take the pressure off Maher Bc it would be a funny moment and also show it’s not automatic

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Not ready to dismiss Maher for one horrible game, but he does deserve the comp if the call up is appropriate and he has fallen into the pit of kicker failure.
Im hoping that all week long Maher has been practicing chip shots, still have no idea what could possibly get in a kickers head and miss 4 XPs.
FIVE IN A ROW - hellooooo!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
So this is the we will have a guy for OTAs after we cut Maher for blowing the 49ers game?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Strange. The Cowboys say they have confidence in Maher and then go get another kicker. They are probably trying to mess with his head and then see how he responds in practice. If he stinks it up we have to roll with Vizcaino I guess.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Who was the great CZ’er whose epic tagline was ‘I hate kickers’? He was an all-time great at the zone - it’s been soooo long. I’m old and my memory is fuzzy. I loved this guy.
In response to my own post, it seems like the members’ handle was ‘Hoss’ or something very similar - anybody, help me out here.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its always something with this team! LOL
We can't have nice things !
giphy.gif

Just needs a little motivation.

Bagman

Reaction score
You can't dismiss the fact that it was a playoff game. I don't think that's a coincidence. The pressure was too much for him.

I don't know how you trust him in San Francisco. I'd amp up the pressure right now, put him on the practice field, tell him he's got to make 10 straight XPs and 3 FGs between 40-50 yards with everyone watching him and if he misses even one attempt he's being released.
Thats exactly what I would do as his coach. Put him in the grinder to see if his yips are gone.