Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Tristan Vizcaino to PS

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The man!
The myth!
The legend that is Hostile !!!
I always liked him. He was always good to me.
He was even the site's Historian with his own Zone for a bit.
He took off because he felt the place got too negative for his liking.

Edit: Looks like I was wrong.
He posted around 7-8 months ago.
In his own Zone.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

In his own Zone.
He was very good to me.
I was a long time lurker who rarely posted.
He encouraged me to post.
Now I am on here all the time.
For good or bad, lol.
He also hooked me up for my Roger avatar.
Miss him.

mrmojo

Reaction score
You can't dismiss the fact that it was a playoff game. I don't think that's a coincidence. The pressure was too much for him.

I don't know how you trust him in San Francisco. I'd amp up the pressure right now, put him on the practice field, tell him he's got to make 10 straight XPs and 3 FGs between 40-50 yards with everyone watching him and if he misses even one attempt he's being released.
Pressure plus grass field, I think it really played with his mind and he couldn't get over it. They said he was missing in pregame...

mrmojo

Reaction score
They might take two kickers to the game. We'll have to kick some field goals against that defense. Cant believe this guy waited till the playoffs to lose his marbles. Only the Cowboys... :facepalm:
Yup the devil that bought Jerry's soul is just playing with us now

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Vizcaino was the Chargers K to start the 2021 season but was cut after missing 5 XP attempts in the first 7 games.

You can't make this stuff up.
I mean seriously what other choice do they have? If it came down to a last second FG against SF, id rather take my chances with the new guy than Maher. Thats just the bottom of the barrel choice I'm taking.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Boy you ain’t right
322845914_887715812372181_7003624465748994576_n.jpg
:lmao:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
i heard today on the fan that part of the issue was the disruption of the routine bc the officials made anger remove the white painted grass he had put down as the marker for the hold....these guys are creatures of habit and routine, and having that change must have also contributed.

Now - the fact that they didn't read the memo (as everyone of us on here did) that the officials were going to be looking for that and not letting it happen, so they could prepare for the change ahead of time is a whole different matter...I would trust him in SF as long as he goes through his preps all week and looks like himself.
Wow, @Doomsday101 was just posting about this in a thread the other day. I'm very surprised this contributed. But that makes sense, completely.

Wait, was this Broaddus, just pulling stuff from his arse again, or like they verified this through the team?

J_Allen

Reaction score
I think this has more to do with lighting a fire under Maher. This guy misses extra points as well so he's not an upgrade.

When we were having these same problems with Zuerline I was in favor of activating an extra kicker during gamedays just for extra points.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score

In his own Zone.
‘Negative’ , he said?

Do you remember when CZ hosted a ‘Politics Zone’? OMG - was THAT a bad idea? About fifteen years ago and I will remember some of those threads to my grave. Hilarious ad hominem slinging… BUT … we still loved the Cowboys.