Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Kony Ealy

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm happy with this one for sure...wont put us over the top but is the type of depth signing a team with a solid plan makes....we have yo find a lb before the draft or were almost forced to go with 2 of picks in the top 3 to 4 picks

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has a big name
Fans here want any player they’ve heard of
He has potential and he’s had some ok years at Carolina but he’s never had over 5 sacks in a year
In a rotation that’s fine but most guys want to make some real money and he needs a big year to get that next year
In a rotation if he can get 6-8 sacks he can find the pot of gold after this year

It looks to me like Rod Marinelli wants to coach him and he wants to be coached by Rod Marinelli.

Both sides know what he was able to accomplish with Demarcus Lawrence. And Ealy would love to be in a similar position next year

lwehlers

Reaction score
Ash and price are camp bodies

I do not think that price is a camp body he will make the team unless injury happens. now ash he would not have seen the field last year until price was hurt. we can draft a late round tackle to take ash spot

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I do not think that price is a camp body he will make the team unless injury happens. now ash he would not have seen the field last year until price was hurt. we can draft a late round tackle to take ash spot
He’s pretty bad if you watch the tape. Plays way too high gets pushed off the ball. He’s just a bad player.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Depends on the draft.

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
He showed he has skill. It's going to be great to have depth that aren't JAGs

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Good signing. Solid, not spectacular, pass rusher and with his size I'd imagine a good run defender too.
We have five, possibly six quality
pass rushers now IMO.
Lawrence, Irving, Crawford, Collins, Taco (provided he builds off of his late season
performance), and now Ealy.
Add a good 1T and we have a stacked DL.