Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign La'el Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Don't know what he's got left, but he's relatively young still. Seems like his time in Cincy was mainly spent injured, but we're not counting on him to be a starter here, just to fill a reserve role. Hopefully, he can step in if needed once he gets in shape. Don't know if he can do that by our first playoff game.
Its worth a shot.

He had a bad leg when he left us.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He might be insurance for Steele. Collins was always a better pass protector than a run blocker.

Reaction score
Center or he'll report eligible when we play Detroit lol.
Man, if he can play center I'd be so happy... I might be overly critical of Biadasz but to me it seems like he's at the center of our OL problems, pun intended.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have no idea how this will work out for Dallas, but the last time I saw Collins play for the Bengals, he was pretty awful. He was stiff, slow, immobile, and his footwork was horrible. he had significant back problems.. Since then he had a knee injury and surgery. I have no idea what he looks like a year later but unless he found a miracle cure for all his ailments, I cannot believe he has much left to give.

Still, I am open minded. But then this raises the questions. If the Cowboys had doubts about their two young backups, why did the bring Waletzko back from IR and cut the LB, Evans?

CWR

Reaction score
We're already the most penalized team. How much could he possibly hurt? Good to have the depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.