Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign La'el Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Who was that lineman we had around the same time as Collins who had a degenerative condition with his knee? Think he played left guard.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think Bass is a better guard already in the run game. He had better play his butt off. He was such a good player for us until he decided not to be. He needs coaching to get him in the mood. And I am really not liking our O-Line coach this year. Even when we finally had all healthy starters they didn’t play as aggressive as they should have. That’s scheme. Tyron was healthy for a good bit and Steele finally started coming around. I know Pollard is just now showing some power after his injury. And is not a starter but I see no ugly in this O-Line. Let these monsters eat. I would sign Colombo to help out. He brings anger..
I noticed it . Pollard was better when Bass came in

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After Wentz, you have no cred commenting on players abilities.
wentz4webb2774179717_t600.jpg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Need to sign Romo as a backup QB, too, to see if we can get some of these guys the Super Bowl they deserved for their careers. Think Witten can put aside the coaching for a little while to join the PS?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lael might serve well enough at LG as a backup until he gets his conditioning and confidence back. Here's hoping he gets past his injuries. It's fairly possible he might come in handy for the playoffs, if need be. Depth is always a good thing to have available at year's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.