Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LB Damien Wilson

Carson

Reaction score
I liked Wilson as player, so no complaints there.

My main concern is he didn’t play a single snap in 2023.

Kendricks is our only really proven starter. Micah will switch between LB and DE. Overshown is coming off an ACL, Clark is good depth and Marist is solid but needs time.

I still bring in a guy like Zach Cunningham who can play off ball LB and help cover. We still need 1 more solid body at LB

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah but Brooks was regarded as the best back in this class. IF not for the ACL injury he's a 1st rounder.

I've spoken on this in other threads but I mean all these guys...everyone swears you can just have anyone run the football...all these guys we never hear from. What happened to Ronald Jones? Or Rashad Penny? Travis Etiene? Breece Hall? Edwards Helaire?

People crapped on Lions and Falcons last year but i'd rather spend 1st rounders on Bijan and Gibbs then to settle for these guys in later rounds.
Breece Hall? LOL

have you watched him? I had him in fantasy and he killed it once his knee was ok. And prior to that he was going to be rookie of the year.

Odd person to bring up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Breece Hall? LOL

have you watched him? I had him in fantasy and he killed it once his knee was ok. And prior to that he was going to be rookie of the year.

Odd person to bring up.
I mean I was talking about actual football not fantasy sports. Two different things.

When the Jets drafted him I think two years in they expected at least a 1k rushing yard season…..can’t even get that. You might be satisfied with him but I think people had far higher hopes for him…..

They also just drafted Braelon Allen lol.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I mean I was talking about actual football not fantasy sports. Two different things.

When the Jets drafted him I think two years in they expected at least a 1k rushing yard season…..can’t even get that. You might be satisfied with him but I think people had far higher hopes for him…..

They also just drafted Braelon Allen lol.
Yeah because that franchise as sad as it is doesnt rest on past accolades. They try and get better. Hence dumping Zach Wilson.

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
You know the Cowboy front office has a real fight on their hands to land this signing. I bet his agent was getting calls from most if not all the 32 NFL teams. Such a wonderful get by Jones and son.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man half our fans just livento whine and complain, ignore then bro lol. It'll be easier
I wish I could...I dealt with fans like this for my 30 years as a coach....pisses me off. Salud, brother!

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Told ya they would bring in another LB. Bring back all the past Cowboys I guess is the plan.

Career history
Dallas Cowboys (2015–2018)
Kansas City Chiefs (2019–2020)
Jacksonville Jaguars (2021)
Carolina Panthers (2022)
I heard Ro McClain had a meeting scheduled with Jerry.

Carson

Reaction score
Man half our fans just livento whine and complain, ignore then bro lol. It'll be easier
That’s not whining or complaining lol.

It’s a joke. I laugh because it keeps me from getting bent out of shape over these things . Laughing is not complaining.

People are allowed to not like things this team does.

Aven8

Reaction score
When was Wilson drafted? I had no idea he was even in the league anymore….