Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LB Damien Wilson

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah but Brooks was regarded as the best back in this class. IF not for the ACL injury he's a 1st rounder.

I've spoken on this in other threads but I mean all these guys...everyone swears you can just have anyone run the football...all these guys we never hear from. What happened to Ronald Jones? Or Rashad Penny? Travis Etiene? Breece Hall? Edwards Helaire?

People crapped on Lions and Falcons last year but i'd rather spend 1st rounders on Bijan and Gibbs then to settle for these guys in later rounds.
Breece Hall is highly regarded in most circles. Had an electric start in 22, averaging 5.8 ypc on 80 carries before injury. He was close to a thousand yard rusher last season averaging 4.5 on a bad Jets team.

Etienne has started his career with back to back 1k season in Jax, scored 11TDs last season.

I hear your argument and agree 100%. I wanted Gibbs or Robinson in the first last year and people called me crazy. Just be sure you're doing your research before casually throwing names out. Hall, Etienne, and maybe Penny if his body would cooperate would all be big upgrades to our RB room.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Breece Hall is highly regarded in most circles. Had an electric start in 22, averaging 5.8 ypc on 80 carries before injury. He was close to a thousand yard rusher last season averaging 4.5 on a bad Jets team.

Etienne has started his career with back to back 1k season in Jax, scored 11TDs last season.

I hear your argument and agree 100%. I wanted Gibbs or Robinson in the first last year and people called me crazy. Just be sure you're doing your research before casually throwing names out. Hall, Etienne, and maybe Penny if his body would cooperate would all be big upgrades to our RB room.
I brought up those particular names not because they are bad…I bring them up because those are guys people said you can win with. Penny stays hurt, Etienne is coming off a season where he average 3.8 yards a carry….. Breece Hall has yet to have a 1k season..and Jets just drafted Braelon Allen.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All you can do is laugh and be hopeful
giphy.gif

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
I brought up those particular names not because they are bad…I bring them up because those are guys people said you can win with. Penny stays hurt, Etienne is coming off a season where he average 3.8 yards a carry….. Breece Hall has yet to have a 1k season..and Jets just drafted Braelon Allen.
Ok fair enough. That wasn't my interpretation. I also didn't realize the Jets grabbed a back. Interesting. Do you think Hall, or maybe Izzy are on the block? I'd be all over either if so.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok fair enough. That wasn't my interpretation. I also didn't realize the Jets grabbed a back. Interesting. Do you think Hall, or maybe Izzy are on the block? I'd be all over either if so.
I’m so confused on Breece Hall. I know he didn’t like his role initially….but I do wonder if he’s available. These are the type of guys I hope the Cowboys are able to look at. I’d love Hall here for the right pick.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
They obviously know something most of us don't because bringing back this retread makes no sense presently.