Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LB Damien Wilson

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
But they loved Brooks coming off an ACL.

What does that tell you?

Wright and Lloyd are going to be good RBs. Better than what we currently have
:hammer: ....we needed some fresh legs....Instead you will get a stoner that can barely get out of bed.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
I wonder what Bobby Carpenter is up to these days... maybe we can poach him too.

conner01

Reaction score
All you can do is laugh and be hopeful
Smart vet. Decent depth
I’m not worried about lb as much now after the draft. We have some decent young talent who fit well with sinners scheme and Kendrick to help teach them

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Th

At least Al Davis was once a solid GM
Jerry likes to pretend he was in the 1990s (Cowboys fans who breath through their nose, knows Jimmy was responsible for personnel decisions).

But even if you want to pretend Jerry was partially responsible for the 90s Super Bowls, it has been almost 30 years. You are washed. You have not contended for a championship since 1995. Qualify your success however you wish (money, popularity), but that 28-year run is undisputable.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Told ya they would bring in another LB. Bring back all the past Cowboys I guess is the plan.

Career history
Dallas Cowboys (2015–2018)
Kansas City Chiefs (2019–2020)
Jacksonville Jaguars (2021)
Carolina Panthers (2022)
So when does Jerruh sign Randy Gregory? Gotta get the Hot Boyz back together !

phildadon86

Reaction score
Who said he'd be available at 174?
I'd love to see that source, of course it doesn't exist so we shan't be seeing it.

And he wasn't a reach. He will surprise a lot of people. He's a baller and future green dot guy.
Does he make more of an impact than Payton Wilson? Or the 2 RBs?

Does signing Wilson a day after the draft ends push him down the depth chart?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well I think he has a SB ring. He played well for us but was a contract year and couldn’t afford him..

tm1119

Reaction score
Will be interesting how many “true” LB’s they keep. Wilson has to be 5th, at best, on the depth chart and that doesn’t include any of the hybrid players like Micah, Bell, Wheat…or the chance of a UDFA making the roster.

Probably just kicking the tires and doubt he makes it out of camp

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Will be interesting how many “true” LB’s they keep. Wilson has to be 5th, at best, on the depth chart and that doesn’t include any of the hybrid players like Micah, Bell, Wheat…or the chance of a UDFA making the roster.

Probably just kicking the tires and doubt he makes it out of camp
Will be interesting, the only hope I have is they did sign him to the roster at the end of last season so they saw him practice, hopefully the saw something.