Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign linebacker Darnell Leslie and tight end MJ McFarland

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Any juicy gossip we can use to pass the time with?"

I still think we need a starting Strong safety....

That's the rumor...And All I can really give away.:rolleyes:

The idea of going into the season w/ Clint Frazior as your starter doesn't sit well w/ me either...
trolling_motor_24volts_110lbs.jpg

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
MJ McFarland was a great player in HS; one of those "man among boys" types.

After getting his degree in 3 years at Texas, he planned to play is final year of eligiblity at UTEP, but he failed a drug test for a banned sustance. ( http://www.minerrush.com/2015/7/20/9006631/utep-football-loses-star-tight-end-mj-mcfarland ).

He's good size and good-enough athletic ability but a long shot, probably a camp body; maaaaaaybe a PS guy but I think chances are slim.

*IF* He works his butt off, he could push Hanna, but again...long shot.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why anyone believes anything floaty has to say is beyond me. He's always been a troll dating back to the early days of The Ranch.

Bout time someone flushes that turd.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys signed two tryout players from their rookie minicamp last weekend in linebacker Darnell Leslie and tight end MJ McFarland. The club also waived center Michael Coe, linebacker Jeremiah George and tackle Levon Myers. The Cowboys have 88 players under contract.

You might want to turn the sound off, it might annoy some people.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the idea you take it seriously and demand his "source" is of more importance. This is Floaty doing what he does.

At least he does not pretend it is more than a joke, unlike others who have "sources", and basically lift their hot insider access from Twitter and the internet and pass it off as their own.
The vast majority of those people are gone. Several years ago it was constant posting will people claiming sources. I'm OK if somebody (not Floaty) posts something about a source once per thousand posts or so, but back in the day it is almost every post for some people.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The vast majority of those people are gone. Several years ago it was constant posting will people claiming sources. I'm OK if somebody (not Floaty) posts something about a source once per thousand posts or so, but back in the day it is almost every post for some people.
There are still people, like good ol' Amber Beer, that show up and doubt the poster and demand sources.

Nobody, but nobody that posts on message boards has a clue on real insider knowledge. I am sorry, but it is true.

At least people like Floaty parody the practice rather than try to pass it off as true.

But that has been the practice, as you said, in the past. I guess old habits die hard.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why anyone believes anything floaty has to say is beyond me. He's always been a troll dating back to the early days of The Ranch.

Bout time someone flushes that turd.
The fact that you know his history and still take it seriously is pretty funny.

Internet message boards. "Sources". Super secret insider stuff is important for cred.

Serious business I guess.

Too bad that is a distinct rarity.

visionary

Reaction score

Internet message boards. "Sources". Super secret insider stuff is important for cred.

You may be right but I can vouch for the accuracy of information obtained from the liquor store clerk

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
You might want to turn the sound off, it might annoy some people.

How do you turn the sound off when watching it on an iPhone. The normal sound button on the left of the phone doesn't mute it.

Nevermind. I gotta roll the sound bar all the way to the left at the bottom of the screen. Damn that's a lot of work

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Where did I take it seriously?

Shuff

Reaction score
As soon as June 1st hits...I think your going to see a couple of trades. Heard they are sitting on a couple of deals until some money frees up from the Tony Romo cut. We'll see.:rolleyes:
Heard from who?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
If Tony Romo can happen then Darnell Leslie can happen too. And don't see LB that Broaddus does. He may be light but Leslie is a 4-3 weak side DE all the way.
Broaddus is a liability to the show. His opinion of himself doesn't match reality.

Reactions: BAT