Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign linebacker Darnell Leslie and tight end MJ McFarland

Carson

Reaction score
MacFarland has a chance at the 53. Well, based off of Hannas health

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's encouraging how the Cowboys aren't letting any grass grow under their feet signing their UDFAs.

Some of them got good reports, too. If the past is any indication, at least one or two should stick. :)

Last edited:

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Don't know, guess it would have to be a trade cause there aren't really any free agents out there to start at SS over Heath or Woods.

Aaron Williams went to Texas and a SS, but his injury history is a bit bad.
At this point, I would rather just roll with what we have in the secondary.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Any longer? That whole one week thing was quite a strain on him I guess

Not much different than Cole Beasley...maybe a few months away from the game will make him change his mind. We certainly have room for a g/c swing man.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
First of all, we don't know what his situation is exactly. Secondly, I suspect a lot of these kids are suffering mental fatigue at this point.

We all suffer it when we start our first real job except most of us for not even 1/10th of what these guys make

Hailmary

Reaction score
We all suffer it when we start our first real job except most of us for not even 1/10th of what these guys make
Who are we to place labels on these kids because they don't want to pursue the dream anymore? It's their lives, they should live it the way they want to. Hopefully, he just needs to step away from it for a while to collect his thoughts, but if his heart's not in it, then we should respect his decision.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
At this point, I would rather just roll with what we have in the secondary.

I'll be surprised if we add to the secondary. We drafted four guys there and I believe we're already got our group for the 53 in Scandrick, Brown, Carroll, Awusie and Lewis at corner and Jones, Heath, Woods, Blanton and Frazier at safety. The only way I see us making a move there is if we're still trying to deal Scandrick, which makes little sense to me but considering that we tried during the draft ...

Realistically, I can't see us making a trade unless someone gets injured, is slow to return from injury or doesn't pan out to be what we thought they would be. I'd expect those final two spots to be filled by camp bodies.