Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign linebacker Darnell Leslie and tight end MJ McFarland

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
Surprise that they Coe already. He was one of the highest-ranked UDFA and LG is still not settled.

I wonder who the backup center will be when the season gets under way, along with who will play LG.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I wonder who the backup center will be when the season gets under way, along with who will play LG.
Probably the same as last year. Swing guard/center will do two things, presumably Joe Looney. Left guard will end up being Cooper if he can get his act together. If not, they will need to do something or hope Chaz Green can suddenly be reliable enough to trust at RT. That lingering question is what drags our whole line down right now. If he was adequate, Collins stays at LG and keeps the line integrity across all five positions near the same level as last year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"Any juicy gossip we can use to pass the time with?"

I still think we need a starting Strong safety....

That's the rumor...And All I can really give away.:rolleyes:

The idea of going into the season w/ Clint Frazior as your starter doesn't sit well w/ me either...

Why can't you tell us the source of this "rumor"?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why can't you tell us the source of this "rumor"?
I think the idea you take it seriously and demand his "source" is of more importance. This is Floaty doing what he does.

At least he does not pretend it is more than a joke, unlike others who have "sources", and basically lift their hot insider access from Twitter and the internet and pass it off as their own.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Forgot about Skipper. Have we officially signed him yet?

So now that the 89th roster spot has been taken by Skipper, I still wonder if we'll add a center for 90th spot since Coe left.

Right now, we've got Frederick and Looney, so unless one of the other linemen we've added can also play center, we need another one for preseason purposes.

DJ PACE

Reaction score
I do not have any sources but maybe the Jets will dangle Sheldon Richardson for a conditional 5th round pick or something. If we have the money maybe Cowboys take a chance to see if he pans out here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think the idea you take it seriously and demand his "source" is of more importance. This is Floaty doing what he does.

At least he does not pretend it is more than a joke, unlike others who have "sources", and basically lift their hot insider access from Twitter and the internet and pass it off as their own.

It's irresponsible then and trolling. Anyone who supports it is also a Troll.