Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign NT Anthony Rush from Eagles

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Jordan Davis
Fletcher Cox
Hargreaves

^ these dudes are stout. Rush was gonna be the odd man out.

If Rush can eat up blocks in a rotation on 1st and 2nd downs, that'd be good enough. Jerry said Hankins may be coming back by playoffs. Could have a lot of beef up front to keep LBs clean:

Bohanna
Gallimore
Hankins
Rush

Cowboys have given up <4ypc the last few games. Hope improved rush defense continues by adding Rush.

Carson

Reaction score
The cowboys are only trying to get info from this guy on my Eagles. Won't work. Micah's mouth has just got ya'll in big trouble for Christmas Eve.
You mean where he praised how good of a team you guys are? That one?

Creeper

Reaction score
Should never have gotten rid of Ridgeway

This was a dumb move by Dallas but they had too many tackles. I think they were trying to sneak Ridgeway on the practice squad. Watching him play for Washington I think in a year or two he is going to be a solid NT. Dallas had other players at the time they could have waived and moved to the practice squad including the WRs Dennis Houston.

Its weird how things go but they waived Ridgeway and cut Hill because they had too many DTs and now they are short DTs.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Some of you are laughable...you get upset when the FO does nothing, you get upset with they do something, you get upset if it's not the guy you want, you get upset if it's not the deal you want....on and on and on

This FO has shown time and time again not only can they draft well but they have a very good eye for retreads and guys on their last shot.

If he works out and adds depth great, if he gives Intel great, if he doesn't play so what...the fo is trying to win and keeps churning, that's the right thing to do
Good take!
It's a low risk gamble with little downside.
It's encouraging to see us getting away from the we like our guys mentality and try to find a diamond in the rough.

Proof

Reaction score
ah.... I see. Doing something for the sake of doing something. HUGE improvement for sure.

Maybe, maybe not. I'd rather them be active than not. Not the point though. You comprehended wrong and were being a prick for no reason. See you're doubling down on it now.

Jarntt

Reaction score
JAG. Maybe we roll him out there on 4th and 1 against the Eagles to clog the middle for that Hurts QB sneak

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
how is this some improvement? Guy was cut dec 6, cleared waivers and nobody else wanted him, yet here you are, right on cue with so many others always giving credit to some player from another team, calling him an "Improvement.?
Ill never understand these statements. Did you watch him perform in practice?
We are trying to improve. That was the point of my post. This guy probably won’t workout but at least we are trying to find players that can help us. In prior years we wouldn’t have done anything.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We are trying to improve. That was the point of my post. This guy probably won’t workout but at least we are trying to find players that can help us. In prior years we wouldn’t have done anything.
Prior years:
We like our guys...
Smh

elcowboi

Reaction score
The Cowboys are now the 6th team Anthony Rush will be on since going undrafted but signed by the Eagles back in 2019. Not good.

Here is a video from 3 years ago whose YouTube video creator now does video on the Cowboys on YouTube. This guy really props Anthony Rush up, but history of going from team to team 5 different times says differently. If you care to see it, here it is. Take it with a grain of salt...

It's upsetting how the Cowboys used a 5th round pick on 6'5", 330 lb John Ridgeway, only to cut him after Week 1 and see him picked up for free by the Washington Commanders, one of our division rivals who has been using Ridgeway part-time to alternate and give a breather to their big and very good starting DTs Daron Payne and Jonathan Allen. Cowboys and Dan Quinn seriously messed up cutting such a young, big and aggressive DT with upside who is contributing as a rotational backup rookie for the Commanders. Instead, now that we are in dire straits with needing another big DT, we have to settle for a true JAG who has been cut by 5 different teams before now being picked up out of severe desperation by the dumb Cowboys. SMH
:facepalm:

But you keep watching knowing they're dumb...that's smart

Proof

Reaction score
One didn’t require trading for and had assets already invested in

One would assured to be with the cowboys for the next four years without requiring a new, larger contract

One is still only a rookie that can be molded into a better player

Oh yeah, and one will continue to contribute to his team as he finishes the season

If you read the post I responded to it said we should have traded for ridgeway back instead of hankins. If the argument is we should have kept ridgway, sure. hankins is currently the better player though, and will likely have a better season even on the shelf for the next few games.

Praxit

Reaction score
.......I bet he called mom and dad. I found my home with Dallas. Time to make my name.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
The cowboys are only trying to get info from this guy on my Eagles. Won't work. Micah's mouth has just got ya'll in big trouble for Christmas Eve.

You’re a 57 yo man who can’t help but act like a little troll on a forum dedicated to a team you’re supposed to hate, it’s sad. The Cowboys are living in your head rent-free whether you’re ready to admit it or not.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/