Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign P Bryan Anger

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Agreed. Definitely an upgrade over Chris Jones.

I hope that Niswander can win the job. At 26, he's much younger (Anger is 32) and has much less wear on his leg (Anger is going into his 10th season). If it's close, we should go with the younger guy both because we control his rights for the next few years and because he should have a lot of years left in the league.

chagus

Reaction score
I hope that Niswander can win the job. At 26, he's much younger (Anger is 32) and has much less wear on his leg (Anger is going into his 10th season). If it's close, we should go with the younger guy both because we control his rights for the next few years and because he should have a lot of years left in the league.

Yeah, Nis did pretty well but i think overall, Anger is a tad better. I'm just glad the position has been upgraded. Let them battle it out in camp. Either way, we win.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I like the special teams emphasis and of course the competition. We tended to just anoint people in the past.

I am slightly worried that the Jones Boys flavor of the month is now on Fassel and they start to give him Marinelli-like draft preference.