Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Andy Dalton

MarcusRock

Reaction score
This makes Less chances of Lawrence.

The only way this team would tank enough for Lawrence was for major injuries including loss of QB. Dalton would win too many games to get into position for Lawrence.

Unless The Nooch "made something happen" that hurt Dalton's legs.

giphy.gif

stiletto

Reaction score
Didn't expect this but if Dak were to get hurt at least the season wouldn't be totally lost. I think it is a good signing. Something Jimmy would do.

Reactions: CWR

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Now if Dak has a sprained AC joint and there is a division deciding game to be played... we won’t have to stick a QB with an injured shoulder in to play.
Being completely outcoached from the first snap and Zeke averaging 2.4 YPC didn't help either haha. Also getting gashed by injured and overweight running backs.

But I hear ya.

Mr_437

Reaction score
In honor of the last great backup QB Dallas signed, Kyle Orton, newly signed QB Andy Dalton will be wearing #18 - Jerry

Good signing. If Dak was to get injured the season would still be in capable hands at QB. This is way more about Cooper Rush than Dak. Cowboys just filled a major need.

QB Triple D:
Dak
Dalton
Dinucci

I kinda like the idea of developing Thorson, but that's the NFL.

snadler

Reaction score
dalton as the starter not thrilled, Dalton as insurance in case Dak gets hurt or Dak holds out where the Boys need an NFL qb either in camp or preseason to keep the team moving then it’s actually a very good move..

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Question: Did Dalton run a WCO while in cinch? If so, he will have a head start on McCarthy’s WCO.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Being completely outcoached from the first snap and Zeke averaging 2.4 YPC didn't help either haha. Also getting gashed by injured and overweight running backs.

But I hear ya.

oh Hog-wash!!!!
Zeke has carried this team since 2016 without the help of a quality QB to open lanes for him
Go do some fantasy reporting there Clapper man and by the way where's that contract you predicted Dak was going to get????????????????:omg:

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

But I hear ya.
I’m sensing that you like our new coaching staff a little better than the old one...

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I like Dak, I like Dallas more. Let the best man win. Its Daks job to lose, show up to camp and work your tail off. Be the better player, which I think he is. If he cant do that, then no hard feelings let Dalton play. This aint about pet cats, its about the Dallas Cowboys.

x1000 :hammer:

My sentiments exactly.

Reactions: CWR

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You could easily make the case we lost Byron Jones because they gave Jaylon a big contract.
Except they showed no interest in wanting to re-sign Byron. It's pretty obvious they want press CBs who intercept the ball. And they have plenty of salary cap room if they wanted to keep him.