Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign RB Royce Freeman

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
this sounds like a Fassel move. kick coverage is a bit more emphasized now.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I also expect to see clickbait youtube videos titled "The NFL was Afraid the Cowboys Would Do This" with a thumbnail of a Freeman with a red circle around him and a red arrow pointing at him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"I would anticipate, with looking ahead at our key contracts that we'd like to address, we will be all-in. I would anticipate we will be all-in at the end of this year. We will push the hell out of it. It will be going all-in on different people than you've done in the past. We will be going all-in. We've seen some things out of some of the players that we want to be all-in on. Yes, I would say that you will see us this coming year not build for the future. It's the best way I've ever said. That ought to answer a lot of questions." -- Jerry Jones

Jerry Jones signs RB Royce Freeman. Yeah, "All In".
:facepalm:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The important part of this is how does it affect our comp picks for next year?
The league has been rewarding teams for diversity and inclusive hires. I think the league has finally realized the Cowboys have a couple of mentally challenged individuals running the front office and throw them some pity Comp picks.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The league has been rewarding teams for diversity and inclusive hires. I think the league has finally realized the Cowboys have a couple of mentally challenged individuals running the front office and throw them some pity Comp picks.
That's rude. I believe the PC way to refer to them is imbeciles. But I admit to being a little rusty on my PC terms.

plasticman

Reaction score
He's a six year veteran , not starting material but he could give us 3-5 carries a game.

It's not an impact move but this should create a little more competition.