Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign RB Royce Freeman

infamousstyles

Reaction score
I didn't know the FO was putting together a nfl version of the replacements. Lol. Just a few seasons ago, they had what was considered the worst off season in the league. Now they are saying hold my beer.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Now the Ezekiel Elliott back to Dallas fantasy can stop . Dowdle Freeman and expect a draft pick at this position and the door is closed .

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
This guy could very well have a breakout year. In fact I fully expect him to be more like a Rolls-Royce among running backs. He's got 1700 yards and 10 touchdowns. Look out when he gets behind our Offensive Line.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This guy could very well have a breakout year. In fact I fully expect him to be more like a Rolls-Royce among running backs. He's got 1700 yards and 10 touchdowns. Look out when he gets behind our Offensive Line.
"Rolls Royce"

:lmao:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow didnt know that about those 2, j
ust shows bad coaching, = not so good players
good coaching = very good players
Bear in mind there was also good players on those teams. Love jay....but being on a total juggernaut of a team....is about the opposite of what we have now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.3ae45f0953a18dbe6304491e1c480987

Aven8

Reaction score
The annual signing of the guy that gets suspended for PED’s during TC guy huh? ;)

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He had a few good games for the Rams last season. 4.9 avg on 9 carries versus us back in October. Reminds me of the Ron Jones signing unfortunately.
Apparently him thrashing our poor run defense left an impression on someone. We all know he was dirt cheap and that is why, but be a good fan play along.