Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign TE McElroy

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
WItten, Jawrin, Schultz...and Rico. You guys are ridiculous expecting anything other then a camp body

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
What difference does it make. Teams sign and release inconsequential players all the time, even during the season with the practice squad. This isn’t unique to the Cowboys.
feel free to point out the camp bodies being signed by the 31 other NFL teams this week.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WItten, Jawrin, Schultz...and Rico. You guys are ridiculous expecting anything other then a camp body
You apparently didn’t watch the last quarter of last season when the team started targeting Jarwin, and to a lesser degree, Schultz.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
IMGlargephotodumpster.diving.jpg

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
You apparently didn’t watch the last quarter of last season when the team started targeting Jarwin, and to a lesser degree, Schultz.
I did and i saw Jarwin and Schultz open up the offense. And provide Dak that safety net on 3rd downs. Which is when Dallas started to win the TOP.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did and i saw Jarwin and Schultz open up the offense. And provide Dak that safety net on 3rd downs. Which is when Dallas started to win the TOP.
I’m sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying in your previous post. I thought you were calling Jarwin, Schultz etc camp bodies. My mistake.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
just Stephen showing the rest of the league how smart he is and what a great gm he is running the cowboys