Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign TY Hilton

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You and I are in the same boat. When you put Risen Star on ignore, you enjoy Cowboyszone so much more.
The downside is, that most of the key signings are posted by him, and as he constantly checks for breaking news, in between reading his book, "How to be more sarcastic", he typically is the first post on any breaking news. Sadly.

There should be a feature for signings and breaking news tags that allows the thread to be seen without having to put up with Risen Star's "stir the pot, provoke others" style.
He seems to have changed this year. More humorous...Only 1 in 10 posts about the DLine sucking instead of mentioning it in all posts...

jnday

Reaction score
You and I are in the same boat. When you put Risen Star on ignore, you enjoy Cowboyszone so much more.
The downside is, that most of the key signings are posted by him, and as he constantly checks for breaking news, in between reading his book, "How to be more sarcastic", he typically is the first post on any breaking news. Sadly.

There should be a feature for signings and breaking news tags that allows the thread to be seen without having to put up with Risen Star's "stir the pot, provoke others" style.
Risen’s “style” is the engine that keeps this message board going. Without Risen’s contributions and commentary, CZ would be just another boring , stale, message board . The number of “ likes” he receives are very telling.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would think that his old legs are better than OBJ’s crippled legs. I would think that Hilton can run faster than OBJ can limp on his routes.
But can he catch is with one hand from any angle...:laugh:

jrumann59

Reaction score
Wow.
His yards/target were 8.9 last year. Only Noah Brown is higher, at 9.1. And those number were coming off starting the season on IR for 6 games.

His YPT was pretty damn great for most all of his career.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HiltT.00/gamelog/2021/

OBJ hasn't even sniffed that since 2015. He was 6.5 last year.

I just love older WRs past their prime. Still often damn good, and can often be had for a stick of gum. One year deal too.

Don't know what's up with him still being available. Whether he had some injury or just wanted too much money. But he played in Week 17 last year.

I like it. I like it a lot. I'd probably take him over OBJ straight up, assuming OBJ hadn't been injured last year.

I think James Washington just got pushed off the depth chart.
Wentz was the QB

Jipper

Reaction score
Hopefully T.Y. Hilton will Teach and Model for these Young WR (CeeDee) how to read defenses and adjust to option routes during plays...

You thought Prescott was Aggressive!!! Wait till T.Y. Hilton runs the route to spot where Prescott throws the Pass:laugh: Novel Concept

This.....same thing we saw with Jason peters...I have a sneaky suspicion our pasing attack might be very dangerous come the playoffs, just in time to compliment our rushing attack...

Which is good bc we're going to have to play keep away to protect our defense with all the injuries

Praxit

Reaction score
Hopefully T.Y. Hilton will Teach and Model for these Young WR (CeeDee) how to read defenses and adjust to option routes during plays...

You thought Prescott was Aggressive!!! Wait till T.Y. Hilton runs the route to spot where Prescott throws the Pass:laugh: Novel Concept
..dude, Hilton is going to up the field for Dak. Hilton will take 2 players with him. Leaving one on one to everyone else.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Funny thing. I have a different view. I think they brought in Hilton to play more on the outside and bring Lamb back into the slot. CD's numbers from the slot this year are ridiculous.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
How did we screw up on Suh? Personal beef with DQ or Jerry?
He might be too volatile of a personality for the Jonses or coaches liking......could disrupt the locker room chemistry and have a negative influence on the younger players (I'm not thinking that, but that's what I think that they're thinking)....

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny thing. I have a different view. I think they brought in Hilton to play more on the outside and bring Lamb back into the slot. CD's numbers from the slot this year are ridiculous.
Different view of the same concept.

Whether in the slot or outside T.Y. Hilton's ability to adjust routes based on Defenses behavior post snap is going to make a huge difference.

Qcard

Reaction score
..dude, Hilton is going to up the field for Dak. Hilton will take 2 players with him. Leaving one on one to everyone else.
Agreed T.Y. Hilton's route running ability on C level routes will force CBs and DBs to move

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risen’s “style” is the engine that keeps this message board going. Without Risen’s contributions and commentary, CZ would be just another boring , stale, message board . The number of “ likes” he receives are very telling.

You're in the circle.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People say I'm always negative but I have a gut feeling Hilton makes a real impact.

The fact that he's fresh can't be understated. Just about the time he starts feeling it and breaking down we'll be getting eliminated from the playoffs anyway.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

I collected him on my iggy list too, somehow. But, hey, I'm all for second chances...

I'll tolerate anyone, almost, if a guy like Hilton can improve our team.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Truth bomb right there.

When a player tells you "I can play in the regular season but I don't see the point in it" you should actually hear "keep me the heck away from your locker room".

Look at you being nice. Awesome. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.