40 Yrd Dash:
20 Yrd Dash:
10 Yrd Dash:
225 Lb. Bench Reps:
Vertical Jump:
Broad Jump:
20 Yrd Shuttle:
3-Cone Drill:

His speed and agility is comparable to Cooper (he is not the package Cooper is at 6-0-210). He is injury prone on the voodoo doll level.

He played very well with Cordelle Jones at QB for the OSU championship run. Will play physical which is necessary for the slot WR. One profile said:

He was a baller at OSU.
That's really old data at this point.
Have to assume his speedand quickness are much less now after TWO ACLs.
Still fast though
No harm in bringing him and hoping for the best

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Yep, always wanted this guy in a Dallas uni. Felt the same when he was released and I knew it would take him a year to get right, so kudos to Will Mc for this move even if it doesn't work out.

Zeke had to make a call for help to get them SS out the box.

If he comes in with the right mindset he can be part of a new receiving core & he can make the team next year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I do not consider ACLs an injury prone issue, I consider it bad luck. Those worried about recover he is young and didn't Galloway tear his ACL 2 or 3 times. He kept his speed. ACL surgery is not a career death sentence that it once was.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
I read that as "Devin Street". I thought we were getting the band back together.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another sick, lame, lazy player. When are we going to stop this trend?

Where did you get lazy from? In any case, there will be at least 100 players at training camp, 47 of whom will not make the 53 man roster, and most of those 47 that get cut will be long shots from the outset, and some will never even have a chance, but will be needed to run all the drills. He at least has the background of having been a 2nd round draft pick, so how does it hurt to take a look?

dallasdave

Reaction score
Based on the success of gambling on Gregory and Smith, let's not rule this out as a possible good move. I'm sure Jerry's orthopedic surgeon gave him a clean bill of health. I like the move, low risk with the potential for high reward.
Agree,very little risk. :yourock:

dallasdave

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of reclamation projects, especially when they cost so little in terms of salary or knocks to the team's reputation like in this case. If he recovers and is close to the player he once was? It's a home run. If not, it's a minor offseason transaction.

Everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Well said indeed Sir :bow::bow::bow:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of reclamation projects, especially when they cost so little in terms of salary or knocks to the team's reputation like in this case. If he recovers and is close to the player he once was? It's a home run. If not, it's a minor offseason transaction.

Everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Comp pick churn too. I think we do it on purpose. Take guys out for a season that don't detract from our comp pick account, let them rehab with us, then set them free.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If he's that injury prone, maybe slot receiver isn't the best place for him.
It is the veritable No- Mans land that the #4 would ,,,er,,,more than likely, leave dead& skinned out ,piled up on the tangle foot razor wire ,as defenses tend to punish those who venture forth ,tween the hash marks,,,o_O

Qcard

Reaction score
Reunited with Zeke (fellow Buckeye National Champion)
We have arguably have the best leg Doctor in the NFL in house
The front office has developed a great reclamation program

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comp pick churn too. I think we do it on purpose. Take guys out for a season that don't detract from our comp pick account, let them rehab with us, then set them free.

The player must be on the 53 until his contract expires in order to net a comp pick.