Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signed DL Breeland Speaks to PS

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
On what he was cut.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/202...iefs-brett-veach-comments-on-breeland-speaks/

“That was certainly a unique scenario where, of all the positions – I certainly think we have a very good roster, a very talented roster – that defensive line position is probably our deepest position,” Veach said. “With Breeland, a different scheme from when he got here. I, and our staff, thought in his rookie year he did some things that you can really lay a foundation on. And we all know that he came in a little out of shape the next year, and then he had the injury. So, I think when you get behind the eight ball in professional football, it’s tough. And then when you get behind the eight ball on a roster with a deep defensive line, it’s even tougher. I will say this – credit to the kid – he did come in in shape and worked hard to get that weight off. Again, he was just up against a very deep and talented defensive line class.”

Gaede

Reaction score
Weird, don't recall this name. Must've been a major reach to be a second rounder.

Still, that's cool by me. Sign anybody.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Breeland Speaks NFL Combine Stats. Defensive End | Mississippi | Southeastern ... 40 Yard Dash: 4.87 seconds. 40 Yard (MPH):, 16.8 (MPH). 20 Yard Split: 2.79 ...

Draft Class: 2018

6'3 285lbs

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Weird, don't recall this name. Must've been a major reach to be a second rounder.

Still, that's cool by me. Sign anybody.
Don't know anything about him besides him being a 2nd rounder meaning there was potential there and hes young which is the perfect type of player to take a flyer on. Keep on trying to upgrade.

Carson

Reaction score
This kid is a good pickup

speaks.0.jpg

Gaede

Reaction score
Shows what I know, when I clicked on this, I expected hear what someone named Breeland spoke about.

Me too. Thought it was about that guy who used to play for us, Brashad Breeland or something like that

cern

Reaction score
I thought it was about chiefs cb brashaud breeland dissing cowboys wr's. Best of luck to speaks. Lot of de's out there. Not so many tackles.