Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signed DL Breeland Speaks to PS

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No problem. It’s similar to Taco here. Sometimes it just doesn’t work and it’s time to move on. Speaks can still play on this league ... just not with KC lol
Well, at least, we can always hope he can. Anyhow, it's good to see we're trying to improve!:thumbup:

Last edited:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, we have had record breaking poor play. Who gives a **** what ppl get paid.
You missed the joke. You said we would sign anyone - I was offering my services if the contract is right. A joke, get it …?

But even if the comment were made the way you took it, price is always a factor. The salary cap doesn't allow for unlimited pay. The cap, as always, has to be managed.

cern

Reaction score
You missed the joke. You said we would sign anyone - I was offering my services if the contract is right. A joke, get it …?

But even if the comment were made the way you took it, price is always a factor. The salary cap doesn't allow for unlimited pay. The cap, as always, has to be managed.
the cap = the pie.

Gaede

Reaction score

Totally missed it, my bad

fivetwos

Reaction score
At least people definitely cant add an unnecessary S at the end of this guys last name.

That helps.