Twitter: Cowboys Signing Aldon Smith to 1-yr/$4M Deal (must be reinstated first)

Carson

Reaction score
It simply doesn't mean that.

Their mind set is the exact same as before signing Aldon to a $0 guaranteed contract.

And prioritizing LB over DE....? What? LB might be their very last priority.

So what’s the point of signing him? If he pans out he gets 0 PT. Gregory, Crawford, Rookie DE.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
We could trade Dak for Mahomes and 3/4 of the mouth breathers on here would hate it. Its a low risk signing that could pay off huge! 2 mill base and if he earns the other 2 it means he was a big success. Quit *****ing about every single thing!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just as a player, I'm very much for bringing Dez back cheap. But relative to Aldon, Dez has the added cost of potentially being another Witten, a guy we treat better than he deserves.

If Aldon stinks, we cut him without batting an eye.

Dez is a loud mouth. Always saying dumb things and freaking out on sidelines. Good riddance.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We could trade Dak for Mahomes and 3/4 of the mouth breathers on here would hate it. Its a low risk signing that could pay off huge! 2 mill base and if he earns the other 2 it means he was a big success. Quit *****ing about every single thing!

I can live with it. Jerry always looking for the next Haley.

J12B

Reaction score
If him and Gregory can play to their talent level, our pass rush will be scary good

garyv

Reaction score
Bad thing say he produces gives you 8 to 10 sacks poof than he leaves

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
i understand risk/reward and everything but tbh as of late i am very tired of guys like aldon smith. i want guys that the team can depend on and i dont care how talented or how much upside some one has if they are suspended or in rehab or whatever else.

I'm glad they're more ruthless about it, just playing the numbers.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I mean Is he a “I’m an adult now” kind of guys who is humble and found himself? Or are we just rolling the dice with another ******** DL

cowboyec

Reaction score
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door"
and sack the crap outta your QBs.
'MERICA'S TEAM