Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing KJ Henry off Bengals PS

Carson

Reaction score
No they cant

No, the COVID-era practice squad protections that allowed teams to designate four players per week that could not be signed by other teams are no longer in effect
Well I was wrong then.

But to expect this team to sign a difference maker is comical. You knew it was going to be a player of this caliber

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Big fan of this move after just a few minutes of watching his tape. Henry wont ever be a 15 sack guy, but has good body control, uses his hands well, and while hes just an OK athlete seems to have some natural ability to bend around the edge. There could be some untapped potential in this one. Interesting they signed him to a two year deal too....

CWR

Reaction score
Big fan of this move after just a few minutes of watching his tape. Henry wont ever be a 15 sack guy, but has good body control, uses his hands well, and while hes just an OK athlete seems to have some natural ability to bend around the edge. There could be some untapped potential in this one. Interesting they signed him to a two year deal too....
Not the biggest guy but 6'4 255 and 4.6

Dude is an athlete. Hope he has something. Normally a cringe at a "coaching pick." I'll take this one and quietly hope for something.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So signing someone off Cincy practice squad is ok, but Yannick Nguakoue (a known pass rushing commodity) off Baltimore practice squad isn't? I guess his short time with Zimmer didn't leave a good impression.....oh well, it's a lost season anyway....
Maybe they asked and he chose to stay with Baltimore. Players do have that option.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The last person on this team that had good bend was I can picture his face can't think of his name I keep thinking of Fowler,but it was a pass rusher we signed before him he came from the Rams, bald head guy help me out here!!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they asked and he chose to stay with Baltimore. Players do have that option.

bb6480db-8b9c-4b8f-8f2d-ef46d073a8b0_text.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any player that is available for pickup either from the practice squad or just a guy sitting on a couch somewhere is available because 31 other teams do not think that guy can help them. This is a “everything must go” sale.

Having said that, occasionally you can get lucky and Coach a guy up. It’s not likely but itis possible. I will add it’s even less likely with a coaching staff all on one year contracts.