Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing KJ Henry off Bengals PS

Brax

Reaction score
Well I was wrong then.

But to expect this team to sign a difference maker is comical. You knew it was going to be a player of this caliber
You are actually right,
2024 Teams are allowed to protect up to four players on the practice squad each week. Other teams cannot sign these protected players

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
superbowltrophy.jpg

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
You are actually right,
2024 Teams are allowed to protect up to four players on the practice squad each week. Other teams cannot sign these protected players
That was gone after COVID. You cant protect PS players anymore.

EDIT: Actually, I'm getting conflicting info on this so I'm not 100%

John813

Reaction score
I made his overall 99 in Madden and he's a beast.

Great signing.

Hopefully, he at least can give the team competent play being rotated in.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Big fan of this move after just a few minutes of watching his tape. Henry wont ever be a 15 sack guy, but has good body control, uses his hands well, and while hes just an OK athlete seems to have some natural ability to bend around the edge. There could be some untapped potential in this one. Interesting they signed him to a two year deal too....
always look for your comment on threads, you give out a lot of valuable input in a sea of nonsense.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember when we got David Irving off KC's PS?
Everyone had the same reaction.
Until he single handed destroyed GB.

Maybe Henry can be Irving. But actually wants to dedicate himself to playing football seriously.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Remember when we got David Irving off KC's PS?
Everyone had the same reaction.
Until he single handed destroyed GB.

Maybe Henry can be Irving. But actually wants to dedicate himself to playing football seriously.
You never know. I don't know what anyone expected. No one is ridding themselves of dlinemen 4 weeks into the season.

I like this route as opposed to crusty old vets. Actually a mix of both is probably smart.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
KJ Henry is no David Irving.
He's still a decent pickup. Washington drafted him last year in the 5th round. Quinn brought in 3 veteran DEs (Clelin Ferrell, Armstrong, and Fowler) so his odds of making the team were low and then at 53 cut downs the bengals claimed him and then waived him a couple weeks later so they could sneak him onto their practice squad.