Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Linval Joseph

_sturt_

Reaction score
Is this done?

They'd "agreed to terms," but I'm not aware that it ever became official... ???

Unless I missed something, my best bet is that they're awaiting a physical that may or may not turn out well.... pure speculation on my part, but lessseee.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
With Phillips saying he's playing 3-tech, that would seem to be the case. Behind Mazi, we basically just had a seventh-round rookie. I had Huggins making the roster because I thought Phillips was brought in as an NT, but with what Phillips said and this acquisition, I think it will be:

1-tech: Mazi and Joseph
3:tech: Odighizuwa and Phillips
Practice squad: Rogers and Daxon
(It is possible we could also keep Huggins on the PS since Daxon doesn't count.)
This would be the PERFECT outcome as long as no one poaches the 2 youngins off the PS.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fat guy.... no training camp or preseason..... My prediction is he will come into the building out of shape and over-weight. He will then get injured working himself back into shape and never see the field. Whose betting against me??

fivetwos

Reaction score
Fat guy.... no training camp or preseason..... My prediction is he will come into the building out of shape and over-weight. He will then get injured working himself back into shape and never see the field. Who’s betting against me??
Unfortunately that’s extremely difficult to argue against.

That’s what you get when you shop for players in August instead of March, fail repeatedly, yet refuse any type of change.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ha! That shows you how pathetic our DT situation has been with DQ. Fans jacked for a 40-year old fat guy.

This is not a smart move, this is one of those desperation moves. The time to do this right was free agency.
Hell, I'm a 70-year old fat guy and get jacked easily these days:laugh: