Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Linval Joseph

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Another good move by the Cowboys here. I'm not ready to crown em just yet but another low risk move with upside. Linval looked like toast last season, but he might be able to still give 10-15 snaps a game. A Mazi/OSA/Joseph/Phillips DT group is full of question marks, but has some serious potential to be pretty good.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
Nice add!
I'm just thinking about the alignment when we go big and goal line.
Two nice big beefy vets who know how to play off blocks.
Phillips at the 3 and Joseph on the nose. With Lawerance at one end and Lawson on the other. These 4 vets know how to play their blocks and fill running lanes.
Then you add Parsons, Kendricks and Marist/Overshown screaming around behind them it's going to be tough to run on them.
Let's not forget about the potential the rook Kneeland will provide too:omg:

movaughn88

Reaction score
Another good move by the Cowboys here. I'm not ready to crown em just yet but another low risk move with upside. Linval looked like toast last season, but he might be able to still give 10-15 snaps a game. A Mazi/OSA/Joseph/Phillips DT group is full of question marks, but has some serious potential to be pretty good.
I don't know much about him but given his age, I was going to say the same thing: if he can give some good middle run support 10-15 snaps a game, that's great.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
LINVAL LET'S GO BABY!! Look at how happy we weird fans are at these small things in life lol we live for these moments

deerhunter11

Reaction score
They're not playing around! I love it.
If Phillips and Joseph can be dominate on the line of scrimmage these linebackers and defensive ends will feast .And you could be looking at a top 5 defense Dallas looks strong at all 3 levels of the defense , now that they have gotten stronger at the nose tackle position.If Dallas can stop the run ,look out .