Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Linval Joseph

lkelly

Reaction score
Imagine spending a first round pick on a DT only to have to sign every sweaty couch potato available just before the season starts. This is probably the feeling that Eagles fans had a season after the Jalen Reagor selection.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
Very well said, I'm excited and ready for some football.
I'm getting excited too! I'm starting to get the feeling I would get when I was a kid just before a game was to start when the hair would stick up on the back of my neck with excitement.
It's good to know that we are going to have the potential to control the line of scrimmage...on both sides of the ball!

Kingofholland

Reaction score
1tech depth has drastically improved the last week. No guy individually is the solution but collectively they should have one of the better rotations we've had here in a bit. Glad they're taking Zimmer's input.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Can he drink Milk?

Seriously, who knows if he can play still. Pretty poor FO moves this offseason to leave them so short handed at the DT position. We all could see it. We were right. They went out and signed two bottom tier roster guys. Maybe they can fill the need we are missing, but there were better options earlier in FA.

TasteMyScythe

Reaction score
No they’re not admitting that at all as much as you hope. They’re saying he needs more time. It’s only his 2nd year.
Having Joseph and Philips will make Mazi's development a little easier. Takes the pressure off him to produce as much. Mazi can pick their brains on how to play in the trenches.
Goal line looks pretty stout with those 3 big bodies over the ball.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Imagine spending a first round pick on a DT only to have to sign every sweaty couch potato available just before the season starts. This is probably the feeling that Eagles fans had a season after the Jalen Reagor selection.
:facepalm:

erod

Reaction score
The defense looks much better than before camp. Interesting.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I'm getting excited too! I'm starting to get the feeling I would get when I was a kid just before a game was to start when the hair would stick up on the back of my neck with excitement.
It's good to know that we are going to have the potential to control the line of scrimmage...on both sides of the ball!
I would have to agree with you again , the trenches have improved on both sides of the ball. I am looking forward to watching Beebe play center and Guyton left tackle, with this veteran offensive line . And also what Zimmer can do with this new cast of athletes on the defensive side of the football.

erod

Reaction score
Can he drink Milk?

Seriously, who knows if he can play still. Pretty poor FO moves this offseason to leave them so short handed at the DT position. We all could see it. We were right. They went out and signed two bottom tier roster guys. Maybe they can fill the need we are missing, but there were better options earlier in FA.
There weren't better options. They're about to potentially commit $500k to 3 players (though hopefully not).

Zimmer knows Joseph well.