Marinelli-Asst. HC/D-Line
Kris Richard-Defensive coordinator
Ray Horton-Secondary/Corners
Greg Jackson-Safeties
John Pagano-Linebackers
Leon Lett-Defensive Tackles

Rayman70

Reaction score
lol, so when your DC publicly announces he's thinking about retiring, Jerry's answer is to promote him to asst. HC.........that way we have an unqualified HC AND asst HC.
HEY RON!!! Glad to see you over here!! I just joined last week. Was on DC.com for years. We had some good laughs. I remember you more or less coined the phrase "turn-styled" when Chaz Green started in preseason 2 years ago against the Rams. It was spot on. Too bad the coaching staff didnt concur.. The guy is and always will be a GUARD!!!!! Not a tackle. Anyway...good to see you on here.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dude, it's not a Garrett offense anymore than it's a Garrett defense. He's the HC of the Team not a coach of the offense only. That's the concept to grab. If the defense improves JG get's some credit, if the offense improves likewise. If the defense steps back he takes a part of the responsibility, same on offense. It's a team thing
Credit for what, hiring coaches? Then he has failed for more then 7 years. The offense is his game plan, Garrett doesn't make the game plan on defense. What would do you live in

cern

Reaction score
Didn't Jerry just say on Friday that both Linehan and Marinelli are both staying, yet we're interviewing a DC?........Jerry Jones AKA JR Ewing......truth never crosses his lips.
jerry is a man of his most recent word. he has professed his love of ambiguity, ergo he never lies. he is an enigma to us.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
jerry is a man of his most recent word. he has professed his love of ambiguity, ergo he never lies. he is an enigma to us.
lol, yea...well you don't get to be a multi billionaire without being dishonest and stepping on toes along the way......after a lifetime of doing it, it just becomes second nature.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
..Dude,,, I want his head on a platter...lol... Im done with Tampa 2 (90's) Bend dont break ideal.
Richard runs basically the same defense. It is Pete Carrolls defense who in turn fell off the the Monte Kiffin coaching tree as Rod Marinelli did.

Kaiser

Reaction score

His first interview question: "You have Earl Thomas' cell phone number, right?"

Richard or Ray Horton as Secondary Coach would be a huge upgrade. If Richard brings Earl Thomas with him, all the better.

gmoney112

Reaction score
If Richards wanted DC I'd probably give it to him. If Horton wanted DC I'd break out the $$ to have him coach the secondary. Pay him like a DC, I don't care.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
yesjacknicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.