Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
If the Boys end up being awful this year, Hard Knocks won't be the reason. Looking forward to watching.

Hard Knocks won't be the reason. But what is the stopping the media from blaming it on Hard Knocks as a distraction? It's nothing more than Jerry permitting a circus during training camp.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The proof is 5 teams were eligible but only one team is doing it. Jerry volunteered the Cowboys. You don't have proof the Cowboys were forced out of the 5 eligible teams.
And you have zero proof that he volunteered to be on the show Give up you are loosing badly

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The proof is 5 teams were eligible but only one team is doing it. Jerry volunteered the Cowboys. You don't have proof the Cowboys were forced out of the 5 eligible teams.
You have proof of nothing, but you won't see this because you embrace hypocrisy to win an argument and ignored me because I called you out on this very thing.

Maybe someone here will reiterate my post to you.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...-the-cowboys-2021-hard-knocks-appearance/amp/

Not that evidence matters to some, but here’s more detail about how the Cowboys were CHOSEN
To Quote:

The biggest lie being told or suggested right now is that a desperate Jerry Jones either outbid or outmuscled the rest of the NFL to get his team on the show. That’s simply not how “Hard Knocks” works.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You’re right, I can’t find any proof that the Cowboys were forced into accepting the Hard Knocks gig. But you don’t have any proof that Jerry volunteered for the gig. So don’t act like he did. It’s not a good look for you Joe.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Where is the "evidence in my face"? The Cowboys were 1 of 5 teams eligible. Jerry volunteered the team.

Lmao no he didn’t dude but okay I’m not gonna keep going back and forth with a person being purposefully dense because he doesn’t wanna admit he looked foolish. Good evening sir

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/in...-the-cowboys-2021-hard-knocks-appearance/amp/

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You’re right, I can’t find any proof that the Cowboys were forced into accepting the Hard Knocks gig. But you don’t have any proof that Jerry volunteered for the gig. So don’t act like he did. It’s not a good look for you Joe.
We all know how Jerry craves attention. Being in the spotlight is all that matters to him. If that's not proof he volunteered the team then I don't know what is. You can't tell me that doesn't make sense.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lmao no he didn’t dude but okay I’m not gonna keep going back and forth with a person being purposefully dense because he doesn’t wanna admit he looked foolish. Good evening sir

What a load of hooey. 5 teams eligible. There is nothing there about how the other teams were eliminated. I have the only explanation for that. Jerry volunteered the team.

coult44

Reaction score
Hard Knocks won't be the reason. But what is the stopping the media from blaming it on Hard Knocks as a distraction? It's nothing more than Jerry permitting a circus during training camp.
DC training camp is and has always been a circus, every Cowboys fan knows that

coult44

Reaction score
We all know how Jerry craves attention. Being in the spotlight is all that matters to him. If that's not proof he volunteered the team then I don't know what is. You can't tell me that doesn't make sense.

WHO CARES ??? Unless you think the Cowboys are 100% going to the Super Bowl, and you believe this will be the only thing that stops them, who gives a flying flip.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
WHO CARES ??? Unless you think the Cowboys are 100% going to the Super Bowl, and you believe this will be the only thing that stops them, who gives a flying flip.
This has nothing to do with the Super Bowl. It's evident lots of Cowboys fans care or there wouldn't be so many complaints about the Cowboys getting distracted by doing Hard Knocks.

Big D

Reaction score
You are way over thinking this. But it is your opinion. I disagree.
This is a different type of team, it is young and hungry unlike the aging team that already had won SB's.

If any thing, maybe, not saying it will be this way, they will play harder to go prove why they were on this show.
Fact is none of us truly know how it will effect the players and / or team. I say it has no effect at all.

As I posted before this team has it or it doesn't. Then they build from there to improve no matter what happens.
I'm definitely overthinking this but aren't we all? I agree they've either got it or they don't and we'll know soon! Go Cowboys! :popcorn:

Jstopper

Reaction score
What a load of hooey. 5 teams eligible. There is nothing there about how the other teams were eliminated. I have the only explanation for that. Jerry volunteered the team.

Dude use critical thinking!! If it’s 5 teams they can choose from and the most exciting option is Dallas it’s common sense which one they would pick. You’re showing that you don’t understand the process. There is no elimination, they literally just picked us out of the 5 available options.

RoboQB

Reaction score
This is an example of a fan talking out the side of his neck about a subject he hasn’t read up on. It literally is in the contract signed by the NFL to hard knocks that if a team meets 3 criteria (which the cowboys and 4 other teams did) they ARE NOT ALLOWED to refuse an appearance on hard knocks if chosen. The cowboys were chosen. So you can guarantee whatever you want to, you still are wrong

If you want to disagree, fine.
Drop the attitude. I'm not trying to fight with you.
Leave me out of your gripe with someone else.

One of the rule exemptions is a first year head coach with a new team.
Last year was a debacle for all coaches and players learning a new
defensive scheme due to radical changes to practices throughout the
entire season.

It wouldn't take much to argue that this is the first traditional full season
for the HC with his new team. Rules are never etched in stone. They change all the time.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dude use critical thinking!! If it’s 5 teams they can choose from and the most exciting option is Dallas it’s common sense which one they would pick. You’re showing that you don’t understand the process. There is no elimination, they literally just picked us out of the 5 available options.
Now you are letting your homerism get the best of you. If you think the NFL plays favorites when picking as you are suggesting then why not pick from the biggest market in the country, New York? The Giants were eligible, why not pick them? New York loves their Big Blue. No, sir that didn't happen because they got a volunteer and that volunteer was the Cowboys because Jerry volunteered them. You know how Jerry is and you know he sees the PR value in getting his team on Hard Knocks.