Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

EST_1986

Reaction score
Let me help @JoeKing and point out the facts of the article that’s he’s going to act blind to

Under rules established in 2014, the Cowboys were one of five teams that could have been forced to appear if no franchise volunteered. Teams are allowed to opt out of the documentary series if they’ve appeared in the playoffs the previous two seasons or have a rookie head coach leading the franchise. Teams can also decline if they’ve appeared on Hard Knocks in the past 10 years.

Either way I’m happy about it. Love hard knocks and it’s always better when it’s the Cowboys

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Let me help @JoeKing and point out the facts of the article that’s he’s going to act blind to

Either way I’m happy about it. Love hard knocks and it’s always better when it’s the Cowboys
Lol. You're about to get JoeKing'd.
Get ready for the blinding stupidity!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Garbage poster.

Did you ask for a garbage poster?

garbage-poster-may-7-1996.webp

Reaction score
Now we get a close up view of Jaylon Smith making a fool of himself playing for the cameras.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That doesn't say the Cowboys were forced to be on Hard Knocks. It says the Cowboys were one of 5 teams that could have been forced to be on Hard Knocks. That just means they were 1 of 5 teams eligible. Jerry volunteered the team.
Where’s your proof? You ain’t got none.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
wow this is shameful you’re one of those who can’t admit their wrong even when evidence is in your face. How sad
Where is the "evidence in my face"? The Cowboys were 1 of 5 teams eligible. Jerry volunteered the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

The Cowboys were 1 of 5 teams eligible. Jerry volunteered the team.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That doesn't say the Cowboys were forced to be on Hard Knocks. It says the Cowboys were one of 5 teams that could have been forced to be on Hard Knocks. That just means they were 1 of 5 teams eligible. Jerry volunteered the team.
They are on Hard Knocks so they were forced or in fact asked to be on it. Aint no whining gonna change it' It is going to happen.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I was listening to Sirius this morning and put on Hair Nation and some band came on and I immediately thought: Led Zep immitator, but not White Snake...
Hmmm...

Their name is on the edge of me tongue.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Where’s your proof? You ain’t got none.
The proof is 5 teams were eligible but only one team is doing it. Jerry volunteered the Cowboys. You don't have proof the Cowboys were forced out of the 5 eligible teams.