Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t pick this. The nfl does but I’m sure he wasn’t against it. Sucks

Jipper

Reaction score
All this means is we were bad enough to qualify…..

There’s always a ton of distractions and cameras, media etc at tc….I am sure this is more than normal but not sure it’s enough to deviate so much that it’s a real distraction…

granted I’d rather not be featured but I think we underestimate how much coverage they already get l.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Why is this relevant and significant? It seems Cowboys every year are on Hard Knocks. It would be better they are aren't.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Great way to get to know the players I'll rooting hard for. I don't have the time or money to drive/fly to Cali to watch them practice, or to Dallas for that matter. We get to watch them practice in the comforts of our own home. Love it!

lostar2009

Reaction score
NFL do it for the views. They sell us so much but short change us so much during games.

elcowboi

Reaction score
It's funny how many people hate this. Who REALLY cares one way or the other??? I know I don't.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I had two reactions when I read this. First. I thought that this was the typical grandstanding move with this franchise which has focused more on hype than winning championships for 25 years. It will feed the players’ already overpaid, underperforming egos as they strive even more to be media stars rather than All Pros.

Secondly I thought “crud, I’m going to have to pay for HBO for two months just to watch Hard Knocks.

I’m not part of the solution, I’m part of the problem.