Cowboys to be on Hard Knocks

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Players have said they don’t even notice the cameras….

I'm referring to the attention that the Cowboys get as a whole. They don't the limelight. They are already America's team with a losing record.

It's more of a embarrassment for the Cowboys to be there which I don't think they deserving.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Happy to see this news. Haven’t seent any of these in past years. May get around to it this time.

Brax

Reaction score
So Fat Mike gets no offseason last year and cameras all over at camp this year.

Jerry Jones, my friends.
Boss man rapping while big mike is massaging, dak is limping and Jerry be a strutting all on film. if anyone at this point doesn’t believe MM is nothing more than a Jerry stooge this should settle it. JJ and the Cowboys circus is back in town, enjoy the freak show.

Brax

Reaction score
For those complaining that this is all Jerry and more money for Jerry, how much money do you think Jerry actually pockets form the Cowboys being on Hard Knocks? I doubt Jerry personally even gets $1000 for being on Hard Knocks. Indirectly, maybe jersey sales slightly increase and maybe more people buy tickets to Cowboy and NFL games. I would guess he gains no more no more than $100K. How much is the free publicity worth?

It would be interesting to know how much the players personally get paid for being on Hard Knocks. Maybe each player gets $1000. Those who do interviews get more money? NFL union rules, actors' union rules, royalties, state law, etc.
Jerry being the big man and feeding his ego is what this is about, pathetic creature the owner/GM is.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Whasup big dawg???

tumblr_mo9ih2PEsm1s5tztao4_500.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The less attention this team gets, the better. They respond much better as an underdog than they do when hype comes into the picture. The Dallas media contributes enough of their highly exaggerated hype than the players should be exposed to. Reveling in their own overstated glory isn't likely to do them any favors. Thanks but no thanks, if the past is any indication of the results. We usually respond better minus the excessive attention! o_O

Last edited:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The less attention this team gets, the better. They respond much better as an underdog than they do when hype comes into the picture. The Dallas media contributes enough to their highly exaggerated hype than the players should be aware of. Reveling in their own exaggerated glory isn't likely to do them any favors. Thanks but no thanks, if the past is any indication of the results! :rolleyes:
Their heads are going to need crutches when it's over.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I wonder why Jones hasn't co-opted this and have this on their own network every year.

Charge $200 to see nashon wright rap a bossman fat tune at rookie talent show

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Jerry being the big man and feeding his ego is what this is about, pathetic creature the owner/GM is.

From what I understand HBO can choose who they want. I doubt any coach wants Hard Knocks filming during practice. I don't think the players want it either. HBO and the NFL want to make money. Jerry cannot refuse HBO's request.

Jealous much?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Anyone who wants the team properly prepared for the season cares.

People that just shout "Jerry! Jerry!" every summer probably not.

Yeah. We landed on the same side of this one. I care. When the lack of focus and paper superiority complex translates to the regular season, others will then understand.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I will be watching it though because...Well... Who doesn't have a curious bone in their body when the circus is on display...?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm referring to the attention that the Cowboys get as a whole. They don't the limelight. They are already America's team with a losing record.

It's more of a embarrassment for the Cowboys to be there which I don't think they deserving.
Usually bad teams are on Hard Knocks....that's how it seems anyway......