Cowboys to face #1 ranked defense in the Ravens

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As Bill Parcells used to say, "you're only as good as your record says you are."
I can't help but think there are credible reasons why our won/loss record thus far is 8-1 and that of the Ravens is 5-4.

There's probably also sound reasoning behind the fact the Las Vegas betting lines have us as a 7-point favorite heading into this game.
Vegas bookies assess all of the probabilities and render the best possible estimates of the results based upon the available information.
That's good enough for me until the world comes up with significantly more accurate prognosticators of NFL football. It just hasn't as yet.

Last edited:

robbieruff

Reaction score
Yes still enjoying the win vs Pitt but looking ahead Dallas will be up against the NFL top ranked defense in the Ravens who currently giving up 17.8 points a game and ranked 1st in run defense and 5th in pass defense. Cowboys need to enjoy the Pitt win today and get back to work tomorrow as they will be facing a tough defense.
I think we have a good opportunity as with lots of previous opponents to cross them up early and often. Linehan has been great his year going against tendencies and surprising opposing defenses. I think the Ravens will go all in to take away Zeke's running and force Dak to beat them. I think Cole comes back big time in this game. I also think we will be well served to attack them on the edges to counter their expected blitzing - as we should have done against the eagles for the most part. Get the ball to our playmakers in space. Zeke as a receiving threat is killing it and that needs to be a focus of the play calling once again. He's becoming a second coming of LT and Marshall as a receiver.

Looking forward to a great game!!!