Cowboys to face #1 ranked defense in the Ravens

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Well, may be another opposing fan takeover. I follow a couple Ravens fans on twitter and one tweeted, "The whole city is going to Dallas this weekend!".

Plankton

Reaction score
The Cowboys will be coming off of a very emotional, very physical game against a team playing for their season, while the Ravens had a layup against the Browns, and had extra rest coming off of a Thursday.

I can see a huge letdown by the Cowboys in this game, and I think it will be a really tight game.

T-RO

Reaction score
Wanted to add Ravens opponent record in wins: 10-36, fraud 5-4 team.

Ravens have five wins and three losses by 6 points or less.

Don't fool yourself...this game will be a battle and most likely close until he end.

johnnygt

Reaction score
Can someone check a stat for me, I know lazy. My son said if playoffs started today no one we've faced is in, is that accurate? I mean I guess it doesn't mean anything you have to play your schedule but I am curious. I also guess you could say if they would have beat us they would be a playoff team, like GB,Philly,Pitt. Just thought someone like Percey would have that tidbit.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Ravens have five wins and three losses by 6 points or less.

Don't fool yourself...this game will be a battle and most likely close until he end.

Look at the teams that were 6 or less points, the only really good offenses they've faced is Oakland and Pittsburgh but Pittsburgh was Ben's first game back from injury.

I mean that doesn't mean it won't be close or they can't beat us but as long as we play like we have they aren't going to get the w imo, we'll see.

plasticman

Reaction score
"Yawn".....again?

How many #1 defenses are the Cowboys going to have to molest before the league realizes being "#1" is a temporary designation. The expiration time is kickoff against the Dallas Cowboys.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Can someone check a stat for me, I know lazy. My son said if playoffs started today no one we've faced is in, is that accurate? I mean I guess it doesn't mean anything you have to play your schedule but I am curious. I also guess you could say if they would have beat us they would be a playoff team, like GB,Philly,Pitt. Just thought someone like Percey would have that tidbit.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/

Giants and Commanders.

And as you said, the Eagles, Steelers, and Packers would all either be tied for the division lead or in position for a wild card if we hadn't beaten them.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I'm the eternal pessimist around here but I think we're going to light it up this Sunday. It's a home game and Dez and Zeke are going to unleash hell. We have been moving the ball well against 4 DL and if Dak can get into a groove and get rid of the ball quickly, their tongues will be dragging the ground by 4th quarter. We might even have a Romo siting with a few minutes left in the 4th. Ordinarily I would be worried about them overlooking this for the foreskin game on Thursday but this team seems very focused. I am worried about our defense but we seem to rise to the occasion no matter what.
Sidebar - Suggs is a thug and he'll take cheap shots to take anyone out of the game if he gets a chance. Need to protect our QB.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Yes still enjoying the win vs Pitt but looking ahead Dallas will be up against the NFL top ranked defense in the Ravens who currently giving up 17.8 points a game and ranked 1st in run defense and 5th in pass defense. Cowboys need to enjoy the Pitt win today and get back to work tomorrow as they will be facing a tough defense.
Ho hum.

itsaboat

Reaction score
Both their guards are out as well. I wasn't "ignoring" their defense, I was rendering an opinion on the team as a whole. 5-4 is meh to me. You are certainly entitled to your wrong opinion.

>Both their guards are out as well.

So what? They can't run the ball and we don't have a pass rush so it won't make much of a difference.

>5-4 is meh to me.

All the football you've watched and you still judge a team by their record? If you've seen Baltimore play this year you know their record doesn't matter with that defense.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Dallas should win this game going away. The Ravens have not beaten any good teams and lost to the Jets, GIants and Commanders.

They have almost no running game and their WRs are pretty average.