Twitter: Cowboys to huddle about Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Apparently his ex got an old phone that had access to his twitter and tweeted a lot of things she said happened like domestic abuse.

oh oh George!

photo_GEORGE5.JPEG

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Same gf who brought in the other chica for a 3-some? Maybe she didn't like the 3-some or maybe Irv rejected her for the one she brought in. Girls should learn. Sometimes boys just lookin for new cooz

Sydla

Reaction score
Dang I wish we coulda got that second pick for him by now.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So getting back to that and the chatter from some in the media that the Cowboys wouldn't have been heartbroken if someone gave us a 2nd rounder for him................. did they know something?

******* NOTE I AM NOT SUGGESTING HE DID ANYTHING WRONG BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS THE GUN **************

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So getting back to that and the chatter from some in the media that the Cowboys wouldn't have been heartbroken if someone gave us a 2nd rounder for him................. did they know something?

******* NOTE I AM NOT SUGGESTING HE DID ANYTHING WRONG BEFORE ANYONE JUMPS THE GUN **************
I think they just didn't trust him. I had the same feeling about the kid. Had troubles going back to college. Been suspended already. O well.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Same gf who brought in the other chica for a 3-some? Maybe she didn't like the 3-some or maybe Irv rejected her for the one she brought in. Girls should learn. Sometimes boys just lookin for new cooz
"Here, hold the camera."

Status
Not open for further replies.