Twitter: Cowboys to huddle about Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Not gonna come to baseless conclusions as to what this all about but it bears a suggestion of something being very negative. Social media -- spitooie! Hell hath no fury like . . . well you know the rest! :eek:

Last edited:

dfense

Reaction score
I like the title. Is that football talk? Huddle. Hope they don't decide to sack him.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
So this is fake news right?

If he was hacked even by a crazy ex this isn’t a proper way to handle something as serious as domestic violence.

If you are going to start accusing someone after the fact it needs to be handled with contacting the authorities not posting information because the accuser is upset from another incident such as break up etc. Obviously if the domestic violence occured and it is not reported than there are other issues that need to be handled as well from both parties.

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Lol what a sad organization. That as fans a year without a suspension is a win.

i think its more than our organization, if you look around the nfl the suspensions that are handed out go to more teams then they dont go to...i think this could be said about 3/4's of the fan base in the NFL.

Curious...and i dont know so if someone has it please share, what percent of teams last year didnt have a single suspension for either discipline, PED's or a banned substance?

rags747

Reaction score
Cute girlfriend, but why the hell do u have a baby in college with zero $$? Evidently he's a pretty bright kid but zero common sense having a kid that u can't support. What's wrong with people??

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Hopefully he has some of those Garrett lifelines or else the Cowboys may make a decision that is in the best interest of the Dallas Cowboys (aka Lucky Whitehead him).

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Cute girlfriend, but why the hell do u have a baby in college with zero $$? Evidently he's a pretty bright kid but zero common sense having a kid that u can't support. What's wrong with people??
I am willing to bypass his lifestyle if he comes to work and produces. It is when the lifestyle interferes with coming to work I would have concerns about.

Rayman70

Reaction score
If 1 percent of this story is true HE WILL be suspended and thus,we need to cut him. This team can't have this crap.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
i think its more than our organization, if you look around the nfl the suspensions that are handed out go to more teams then they dont go to...i think this could be said about 3/4's of the fan base in the NFL.

Curious...and i dont know so if someone has it please share, what percent of teams last year didnt have a single suspension for either discipline, PED's or a banned substance?
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/2017/suspensions/
If you go through the list and take out suspensions for plays on the field. It's close to half the league just last season.

GenoT

Reaction score
Obviously, Zeke hacked Irving’s Twitter account...and the league will now be forced to suspend Elliot for the 2018 season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
***Goodell’s phone rings***
Mara: “6 Games.”
Goodell: “What?”
Mara: “I said...siiiixxxx gaaaaames. You got it, crackhead?”
Goodell: “Oh. Yes sir. I’m on it!”

Sigh.
So tired of others being blamed for the quality of people Jerry brings in.
Conspiracy theories are so old and tired, lad. You should know better.
I guess when you behave badly, you blame others, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.