Twitter: Cowboys to huddle about Irving

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Sigh.
So tired of others being blamed for the quality of people Jerry brings in.
Conspiracy theories are so old and tired, lad. You should know better.
I guess when you behave badly, you blame others, correct?
Not as “old and tired” as your “blimey” schtick..

Alright everyone, it’s time to stop making jokes. Some won’t stand for it. ENUFF!!!

glimmerman

Reaction score
If the law gets involved with DV even if it’s he said she said then he will get suspended. Just like Elliot.

Reaction score
If the law gets involved with DV even if it’s he said she said then he will get suspended. Just like Elliot.

I think the difference is, at least based on what we know so far, the alleged victim/ex girlfriend has not reported this to the police. If they reconcile, maybe she never reports this to the police. And if she chooses not to cooperate with the NFL, it goes away.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Careful people ....as some of us have seen squabbles like this involving emotions, accusation, love, and money can change with the wind. Talk to her next week, she may claim nothing happen and in fact, turn on you for being in her business LOL. Other words, I wouldn't read to much into it ........as of now.

rags747

Reaction score
You never made a mistake in your lifetime? I’m sure he didn’t plan on a baby in college.
Sure plenty, but at 20 at least I was smart enough not to start pumping out kids. It's pretty much common sense that u don't have kids that u have no way of supporting unless u like the prospect of a bleak future. You don't agree with that?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
She hacked his fb and posted saying all these negative things. He posted saying she cheated on him and kicked her out. Why the onslaught of messages.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
We already went through enough drama last year with the Zeke suspension.
If there's something to this, just cut the guy.
We have a few pretty good 3Ts besides him.
No more drama that derails the season.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Sure plenty, but at 20 at least I was smart enough not to start pumping out kids. It's pretty much common sense that u don't have kids that u have no way of supporting unless u like the prospect of a bleak future. You don't agree with that?

She went to college to get her MRS degree. It's more common than you think.

She seems like a classy lady. It's a shame nothing will come of her "hacking" his account, even though it's a criminal act.

Dre11

Reaction score

Like I said, I don't think he planned on having kids. Don't give me the contraceptives bit, they're not 100%

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well. He is done now. They are investigating DV. He is suspended for sure. JJ may cut him. This one will hurt. Dang it Irving. This is why no one picked up the tender.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Why is that not smart? I was 21 when I had my first. I now have a home, great job, and a great family now with 3 kids. Real quick who the **** are you to judge? I think people that go to random high end dealerships and take pictures of cars they don't own or plan to own are pretty stupid. Is that judgement fair?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
if this is true a 6 game suspension is automatic for dv

Well for Zeke's case they had photos (that she presented, if I remember). So yes they would need some kind of evidence that DV took place. But to just take her word over his with nothing to back it up, well see if it goes there.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Whatever. I could lay the blame at the feet of Irvin just like I could Zeke, Randy Gregory, Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy, Josh Brent and the underwear bandit. But, maybe it's time the idiots in the front office to stop going after players with the potential for these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.