Cowboys to interview Marquand Manuel (jets safety coach) for dc

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This guy followed Quinn from seattle to Atlanta…seems like a continuation of what Quinn’s philosophy is on defense at first glance. Will have to look more into him. Don’t think he’s a serious candidate but you never know. Also played for McCarthy

quickccc

Reaction score
Does this suggests Zimmer not a.fit, wants too much personnel power..or too pricey ?

Rayman70

Reaction score
this would be an interesting hire. Hes loved by the players and respected. Hes hardnosed and fiery, and 44 is still real young for a DC.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Here's an interesting name finally. Know nothing about him but at least it'll be interesting to learn more!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This really makes the Whitt hiring snub look even more like spite.
I think Whitt just had a legitimate offer in hand from Washington while the cowboys wanted to interview him and hear from other candidates. Really for Whitt made no sense to interview when he had an actual deal in place with more job security. I see both sides of it tbh.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny all I read on here was how they only want old retreads. Then they finally show interest in a younger guy who is part of a young staff that has a very good D and we abuse it. It looks to me that they are finally casting a wide net. I'd like to see them look into coaches on the KC staff under Spags too.