Twitter: Cowboys to practice outdoors for third straight day

Dre11

Reaction score
wait wait wait

we actually practice red zone stuff? Like a whole practice dedicated to red zone things?

someone tell me this is a joke......it has to be

They think the coaches sit around and twirl their thumbs

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
fake news...lol

They did this week 2 vs Washington. practiced on grass field because Washington has grass field, same thing for Chicago grass field.

They did it for one day. They don't usually do it 3 days in a row. We went inside on rainy days the Pat's week and we couldn't hold onto the ball.

Dre11

Reaction score
They did it for one day. They don't usually do it 3 days in a row. We went inside on rainy days the Pat's week and we couldn't hold onto the ball.

ok they did it.
yes we went inside, probably so they could focus.
guess what, the Patriots practiced outside and they couldn't hold the ball either....lol

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
ok they did it.
yes we went inside, probably so they could focus.
guess what, the Patriots practiced outside and they couldn't hold the ball either....lol
Yeah but they won. And they've won 20 games in a row at home. So we can't really take shots at them

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah but they won. And they've won 20 games in a row at home. So we can't really take shots at them

So they won, somebody had too. it wasn't because they held the ball. they had the sane issues we had. the play that won it was the block and that was a lb screwing up a block that had nothing to do with the weather...lol

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So they won, somebody had too. it wasn't because they held the ball. they had the sane issues we had. the play that won it was the block and that was a lb screwing up a block that had nothing to do with the weather...lol
Dallas had the top offense in nfl, and could not score a td, that is what lost the game.
No td's usually = a loss.
NE did not do much better , both teams played poorly on offense.
the SF Raven game had heavier rain and similar temp, and both teams moved the ball and scored points.
they didnt let the weather stop them.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dallas had the top offense in nfl, and could not score a td, that is what lost the game.
No td's usually = a loss.
NE did not do much better , both teams played poorly on offense.
the SF Raven game had heavier rain and similar temp, and both teams moved the ball and scored points.
they didnt let the weather stop them.

The point was the weather limited both. San Fran had the same issue here vs the skins. I live 20 minutes from Ravens stadium. it was not worse here than in New England.

CWR

Reaction score
We didn't get any water until we were half-dead running sprints till we puked that was our water LOL

Ha, I remember running in formation and guys getting yelled at to throw up off to the side, not on the track. There was no taking a break, you vomit and either run simultaneously or you got about 3 seconds before the @#$ hits the fan.

CWR

Reaction score
This will be my third day of watching TV outdoors as well, both the team and its fans will be ready for the bears Thursday night:)

Go Cowboys Go :flagwave:

Your commitment to excellence is stellar. I want you to know I had a few extra helpings at Thanksgiving in hopes of bulking up for the playoffs.

visionary

Reaction score
They think the coaches sit around and twirl their thumbs

well, if it’s never the coaches fault when we lose, how much credit can can they get for a win if they’re that unimportant?

:muttley:

CB61

Reaction score
Ha, I remember running in formation and guys getting yelled at to throw up off to the side, not on the track. There was no taking a break, you vomit and either run simultaneously or you got about 3 seconds before the @#$ hits the fan.
I remember those days all too well we had to run a 440 yes I'm that old and we had a certain time we had to hit that was first thing first practice before we did anything else to start the year we were all puking I ran my buddy over he broke his leg as a matter of fact today is his birthday if he still wants to hear from me or not LOL

Reactions: CWR

CB61

Reaction score
Hey I heard we signed a new kicker the guy from The General insurance commercial LOL

CB61

Reaction score

Just in case anybody hasn't seen him yet

Dre11

Reaction score
well, if it’s never the coaches fault when we lose, how much credit can can they get for a win if they’re that unimportant?

:muttley:
except you run around here blaming the coach for everything...lol

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
This might have helped before the Pats game. After Jerry’s comments, the Pats game definitely led to threes outdoor practice secessions.
We haven't been sharp all season despite following the same routine. So why wouldn't you try to help the team atleast get used to the weather the Pat's. It was known a week in advance it was gonna be gross there. Morons