Cowboys to Resign B Butler today

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
ok then. We'll see how long Bellichick tolerates him. My bet, NE won't be his last stop this year.

We will see, most knockleheads that goes there sure know the crap you pulled at your previous team, when you pull into the parking outside Gillette stadium stops and you act like you did in high school before becoming a star and millionaire.

Billyd

Reaction score
ok then. We'll see how long Bellichick tolerates him. My bet, NE won't be his last stop this year.
BUTLER had the foolish penalty at Greenbay where the ref called a rare previous violation for attempted trickery that was a five yard penalty, that McCarty told the ref it should be a 15 yard variety, but no intent on butlers part, he never commed with players...McCarty has been in bed with the officials since the stone age...

Butler guilty also of whining when we cut him. I think.the minute he signs, He eats large crow. ADDS three tds and truth...Butler seemed to be only receiver that made teams pay for doubling Dez..Im good with it!

Billyd

Reaction score
Terrance Eh..Gallup already taking his snaps..Twill was open three times last week for some possible substancial gains..Dak never saw or looked at him..

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm beginning to warm up to this. Perhaps they cut one of those jag TEs (not named Rico) to accommodate. He and Dak had good rapport and he knows the system. Should slide right back in and give us yet another deep threat.
I think they could easily get Schultz on the practice squad. But Jarwin did himself no favors last night either.

Billyd

Reaction score
I think they could easily get Schultz on the practice squad. But Jarwin did himself no favors last night either.
Rico is the Jag tightend..I sure wish you had a reason to blast these tightends other than your lack of reasearch!

Billyd

Reaction score
Why dont you look at the three tds that Dak missed throwing to Denton yesterday.Please at least watch the h
Games!

links18

Reaction score
Let them not be scared, and watch Austin run past them for a TD.

You clear out the box by having deep threats. Austin, Butler, Thompson. Try and press man them without help, and they'll run by you.

As long as the QB can consistently make the throws and the OL can protect him.

lkelly

Reaction score
You don't remember when we spent big money on FA and aging vets? Don't remember cap hell at all? You want to spend big on Gordon? Seriously? You trust that guy? How many dollars worth of trust you gonna throw at him? WOW!
Gordon is under contract for very little this season and he could be retained for very little next season as well. He’d make less in 2 years than Odell makes in 2 games. I’m not sure where the “spend big” part comes in.